Rekluse clutch

A guy is wanting to trade his rekluse clutch the EZ start pro model for my stock clutch setup. Whats everyones thoughts on the rekluse clutch? I've never had anything like it before and just know what I've read about it. I ride all MX. Its going on a 09 kx450. Thanks in advance!

I have a Rekluse Core EXP in my 07 KX450f and I love it. I ride xc, gp and motorcross and it does well in all these conditions especially in the xc stuff. I would not have another stock clutch. Some say its cheating but I disagree. Its nice not to the think about an extra lever to pull. Try one out you will love it. My 2 cents. Good luck

I have the z-start pro. Use it for MX only. I love it. Stall prevention if I slow or stop the rear wheel too much by accident. One finger light clutch fanning at the revs I'm at in slow 2nd gear corners. I use the clutch lever as per usual to deliver smooth power while I hold the throttle relative constant. On a track I only use the auto-slip if I stuff up a gear downshift, which is handier than I care to admit. Otherwise I don't know it's in there, except that it grabs like a locker at medium+ revs, and my clutch plates and fibers last "forever".

But there is one catch: You need the rekluse clutch cover, IMO. Since the stock cover with the thick gasket is prone to leaking and also impact damage. The Rekluse cover is really tough.

Always fill your oil level to the maximum, and the rekluse clutch lever manual override works better. Better shifting with max oil anyway. Done over 200 hrs on the thing.

I picked up a Z-start pro while my bike is apart and plan on installing it when I put it back together. I race MX and occasionally trail and desert ride. I have ridden a CRF with the older Z-start on a track and loved it. No stalling, much easier to ride and focus on things other than clutching through the corners. Can't wait till it's all together and adjusted. Don't know about the Rekluse cover though... don't want to give away any advantage by advertising. Maybe if someone were to come out with an aluminum spacer and 2 stock gaskets so you could stay in stealth mode...