Sign in to follow this  

California New LA area, looking to ride

Hi all, I am fairly new to the LA area. Actually orange county but coming from up in northern cali it all still gets lumped together in the LA area. Anyways I am hoping to meet some more people to ride with and seems like there are plenty on here. I have been looking thru the intermediate rides a little bit. I am hoping to go ride this coming weekend (30-1) and was wondering if anyone else is heading out somewhere and would mind another rider tagging along. Been riding for many years and often just ride alone so dont need to be taken care of or looked after, but it is much more fun to ride with other people rather than alone :thumbsup:

I'm usually up for riding just about anywhere. Have ridden most of the close areas (Hungry Valley, Jawbone, Spangler Hills, etc.)

If anyones interested chime in. Either day is fine by me. Thanks

Actually lumping OC in as the LA Area is def a NORCAL trait you will wanna get over quickly ! :thumbsup:

But WELCOME TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ! I am in Huntington Beach myself. Our group rides everywhere from Ocotillo Wells to Kennedy Meadows and everything between. Feel free to jump in on our rides anytime.

This page will give you a quick snap shot of scheduled rides on the calendar:

http://ridersonline.org/socal/areas.htm

Hi all, I am fairly new to the LA area. Actually orange county but coming from up in northern cali it all still gets lumped together in the LA area. Anyways I am hoping to meet some more people to ride with and seems like there are plenty on here. I have been looking thru the intermediate rides a little bit. I am hoping to go ride this coming weekend (30-1) and was wondering if anyone else is heading out somewhere and would mind another rider tagging along. Been riding for many years and often just ride alone so dont need to be taken care of or looked after, but it is much more fun to ride with other people rather than alone :thumbsup:

I'm usually up for riding just about anywhere. Have ridden most of the close areas (Hungry Valley, Jawbone, Spangler Hills, etc.)

If anyones interested chime in. Either day is fine by me. Thanks

I am going to ride Gorman/Hungry Valley Saturday (since it is last day for RED sticker), probably be there at 7:30-8am. I will stage at the track. I'll be in a grey Toyota truck with a Honda in the back. Let me know.

I assume not MX but Dual Sport or just OHV area trail riding?

Join a club.

got 150 mile loop ride Saturday but you need a plate for this one we have to cross a few small towns for gas