What clutch kit to put in 2003 CR 125?

I was wondering if i could get some reccomendations for a clutch kit for my 2003 CR 125. I am a somewhat agressive rider, and have heard of cheap clutch kits like tusks getting hot and expanding messing up adjustment and engagement. So what would you all reccomend? Heavy duty springs pros/cons?

Thanks, Josh

if your ripping. get heavey springs. and, well..if you like to spend money get a hinson clutch kit!

I was wondering if i could get some reccomendations for a clutch kit for my 2003 CR 125. I am a somewhat agressive rider, and have heard of cheap clutch kits like tusks getting hot and expanding messing up adjustment and engagement. So what would you all reccomend? Heavy duty springs pros/cons?

Thanks, Josh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Wiseco-Extreme-Clutch-Kit-Honda-CR125-CR-125-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem334fb7cbdaQQitemZ220380777434QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Cheaper then hinson, lifetime warrenty.

if your ripping. get heavey springs. and, well..if you like to spend money get a hinson clutch kit!

Hah the hinson clutch setup is a little costly for a high school kid paying for all his own s**t man.. But if i had the money that is definatly where i would go.

tusk clutch kit, OEM honda springs. Works great with a billet basket

Yep, that's the secret...get a billet basket in there and you'll always have that perfect engagement and slip that will last throughout the entire life of the clutch discs. 125s are real hard on clutches...that's the first thing I'd save up for - billet basket...250s don't chew up clutches as fast as 125s do.

Should I buy fresh springs or reuse my OEM honda? And I take it you have personally ran the tusk kit? Did you have any of the hot/swelling problems I have heard about?

Thanks, Josh