Sign in to follow this  

So Lame....

So i called my local shop on monday and asked if they had any 09 drz400sm left and he said no but he would call around and see if he could find one. He called me back tuesday and said he found 3 and to come in so i could pick the one i wanted and have it shipped. Had to work all week so i didnt make it to the shop until Friday. Checked for the bike again and only one showed up he called and the shop had sold it the day before. Said it showed no more in CA. He told me he would check and see if any were retured every few days. the 2012's come out in early june so im most likey going to wait till then but im just bummed...

Anything wrong with a 10 or 11?

The guy at the shop said he would be getting the details and putting his order in for the 12's next week. He said he figures the price is gonna be the same so why get an older one when i could get a 12 for the same. Hopefully they will have some deals for the new ones to or just roll the $1000 rebate over to the 10's. Also they didnt have any 10 or 11 sm at the dealer.

the reality is a new '12 isn't going to at all be functionally any different than a new '09-'11.they are all the same.a new drz is a new drz.

the reality is a new '12 isn't going to at all be functionally any different than a new '09-'11.they are all the same.a new drz is a new drz.

no no no, you're forgetting there is a HUGE difference between drz years..... new graphics! :thumbsup: which if I recall can give you up to 2-3 hp increase and improved handling :thumbsup:

no no no, you're forgetting there is a HUGE difference between drz years..... new graphics! :thumbsup: which if I recall can give you up to 2-3 hp increase and improved handling :thumbsup:

This is why i will wait lol. Im curious if they are going to come out with new graphics or colors to. Plus its still raining here so i wouldnt be riding right now anyway....

I pretty sure it's a 2009 or nothing for you folks in the US

Check the Suzuki web site. I don't think they have offered a SM model in the US since 2009, so a 2012 may not happen for you folks.

We got a 2010 and 2011 model up here. and I think they didn't even change the graphics from the 2010 to the 2011 units.

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that Canada and Austrailia are the only countries to get SM units since 2009.

Your dealer should know this, And if I'm correct, it says alot about your dealer..... just say'n.

Edited by JUDAS
Poor poor spelling.