Sign in to follow this  

Wheelies with my 3 1/2 year old

My boy could do these all day long. My neighbors on the other hand, hate me:p

Edited by Megatron
forgot to put in the link

I don't know man, riding wheelies down the street with your 3 year old hangin on the bars and then posting the video on youtube seems like a surefire way to get your kid taken aways from you by CPS. Are you dumber than dogshit?

I don't know man, riding wheelies down the street with your 3 year old hangin on the bars and then posting the video on youtube seems like a surefire way to get your kid taken aways from you by CPS. Are you dumber than dogshit?

easy fellaws.... no need for name calling

Nobody's name calling, it was in question form. This is why I ask, A. is your motorcycle street legal? B. Is riding wheelies on the street in your town legal? If a cop or a neighbor were to report you, what would the repercussions be, especially while performing A and B with a 3 year old on board lol? I know in my neighborhood riding wheelies on the street on a dirtbike gets you an "exhibition of speed" ticket which is about the same as DUI when it comes down to being criminal with license suspension. I can't even imagine what would be involved in that situation with a 3 year old hangin on the bars. Shit man in Az they would put your kid in foster care for that.

• Like 1

bunch of haters on here...

sweet video man kid probably loves life on that thing

does he ride himself yet?

You'll understand the term "full extent of the law" once you move out of your parents house and can legally buy booze Junior.

So let me get this straight.... they're both wearing helmets doing a controlled wheelie at about 4 mph and you guys are trippin? This is what this country has turned into... a bunch of PU$$IES afraid of big brother, grow a set, you know damn well that if you saw this in person you'd say "AWESOME!"... My daughter is AAAALMOST at that age where I can do stuff like this with her and I am stoooooked!

Look time and place for everything i have no probs with the wheelie if it was on a private farm/land but on the street is the worst place for this kind of thing all it takes is some stupid woman driving along doing her make up and bam and trust me no matter how good you are theres some idiot not watching what thier doing any one who has ever riding a bike on the road knows this.

Wow, how incredibly stupid.

Hopefully one of your neighbors does the right thing.

And whats the right thing? call the cops and have him taken away? for what? wait.. thats probably a good idea... Take the kid away from his parents where they have dirtbikes, money, a nice house, yada yada and take him to a foster home to live with 12 minority kids that eat jello as a meal and get yelled at constantly? All bc they COULD have crashed and scratched up that new helmet at 4 mph.. what a BAD PARENT! HEY LETS ALL LIVE IN A BUBBLE!

Holy Crap!!!! What kind of guy does this endangering a little kid and then posts it for everyone to see! DEEVORCE TIME!!!!!

You guys are so rite! OP, you should seriously consider parking the bike and taking the kid inside and teaching him how to play video games till his brain rots or how to shoot up. Please just do anything besides spending quality time with your kid teaching him good morals....come to think of it you should leave all you parenting responsibilities to tt.

You guys are so rite! OP, you should seriously consider parking the bike and taking the kid inside and teaching him how to play video games till his brain rots or how to shoot up. Please just do anything besides spending quality time with your kid teaching him good morals....come to think of it you should leave all you parenting responsibilities to tt.

riding illegally great morals so breaking the law is ok if it has good intentions like i posted before if it wasnt on a public road i would have said it was awesome but just think if that yellow van was a some stupid young girl texting and didnt see them ?

So let me get this straight.... they're both wearing helmets doing a controlled wheelie at about 4 mph and you guys are trippin? This is what this country has turned into... a bunch of PU$$IES afraid of big brother, grow a set, you know damn well that if you saw this in person you'd say "AWESOME!"... My daughter is AAAALMOST at that age where I can do stuff like this with her and I am stoooooked!

what he^ said . chill out people

its legal to throw a kid on the back of a r1 and run 65 mph down the highway with him, so other than the bike not being street legal i don't see the big ****ing deal. he was going 5 mph and 5 inches off the ground. some of you guys are real bitches.

riding illegally great morals so breaking the law is ok if it has good intentions like i posted before if it wasnt on a public road i would have said it was awesome but just think if that yellow van was a some stupid young girl texting and didnt see them ?

what if some semi driver texting doesn't see you taking your kid to school tomorrow? it happens every day. you aren't anyone here's mom so **** off.

You'll understand the term "full extent of the law" once you move out of your parents house and can legally buy booze Junior.

i got my apartment but thanks SIR

so i cant buy booze big deal i dont drink anyway :thumbsup:

whats different about this than 3 year olds starting to race? racing is more dangerous than a 4 MPH controlled wheelie...

i understand the law just not why people are freakin out over this