Sign in to follow this  

Throttle cable fcr41

Hey all. Does anyone use there standard E throttle cables on their fcr41 mx? I have mine installed and have fiddled around with them but they still feel a bit stiff and the throttle wont snap shut. The cables are in good nick and worked fine on the old 39.

Cheers

the E cables wont work on a fcr-mx.

Ok what do I need? Would a throttle tube an cables from a CRF or WR work??

Hmm thought so. Only prob is I wouldn't mind doing it cheaper cos the mrs is starting to catch on! Thought I could go to the wreckers and pick something up until I can get a ssw one. And it would suck having to wait for a new part from the US seeing as it's finally ready to fire up!

i used e model cables with the 41fcrmx but there too short.i had to put both adjustment nuts on the inside of the bracket on the carb.even then it only just works

Friend who has a 'E model installed a FcrMX-41 and he used the stock 'E cables .

Yes, i still do! :thumbsup:

I think the pull cable needs the 2 nuts inside the bracket, the other is ok.

Yes, i still do! :thumbsup:

I think the pull cable needs the 2 nuts inside the bracket, the other is ok.

Thanks for the tip. Will be tryin it when I get home tonight! If it works it's break in time! At last.

Sweet it worked! Next prob shithouse battery won't turn it over :thumbsup: I knew it would happen tho. Oh well off to batteryworld tomorrow.

Wi I fry the wiring if I try to jump it from a car?

I jump it from a xt225 Serow couple months ago when my battery was almost dead , it started right away with no problems .

Sweet it worked! Next prob shithouse battery won't turn it over :thumbsup: I knew it would happen tho. Oh well off to batteryworld tomorrow.

Wi I fry the wiring if I try to jump it from a car?

Before upgrading to the super start kit, "stock battery" I always jumped the bike of a vehicle:banghead:, new 190cc battery never any problems :thumbsup:

And its still cold here normal riding temp 5°C

Personally don't know why I replaced the stock battery when it was dying.

Super start kit worth every penny