Rear indicators - Any ideas?

I smashed my left rear indicator a while back now and think it is about time I replaced it.

I notice the mount is molded and therefore what options do I have to mount a new one? I would prefer smaller.

Any ideas anyone?

Regards

Roscoe

Are you sure the mount broke? Because there is an insert behind the mount that is sacrificial and replaceable:

Part number 15:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/oem.asp?partcategory=432747&manufacturer=5&category=3&year=2006&model=10127

I keep a couple in my tool bag. I cut a slot in them so they can be installed in a min or so without unplugging the harness. Riding in the woods can be tough on them......

It's the black plastic part behind the lens that has smashed. The lens is still attached.

Annoyingly it looks like I will have to buy a complete unit. Therefore I was hoping to fins smaller indicators to limit any future problems.

I moved my rear indicators forward up by the back of the side panels. There are tabs on the subframe at that point and the plastic is cut out to clear them which makes me think at some point they were mounted up there from the factory. I haven't broken one since moving them but then I'm old and don't push as hard off road as some might (though I do still fall from time to time).

I picked these off of ebay and really like them...They are small and very stelthy...Bright Too!

200289fb.jpg

84371be4.jpg

LED1.jpg

yeah I have those too. They are excellant - like you say - super small and ultra bright!:thumbsup:

Could you post a link to the ones you have? I've been looking for some ultra bright ones. The ones that go with the edge tail light aren't very bright.

yeah I have those too. They are excellant - like you say - super small and ultra bright!:thumbsup:
I picked these off of ebay and really like them...They are small and very stelthy...Bright Too!

200289fb.jpg

84371be4.jpg

LED1.jpg

I am using the same ones. I like them alot.