riding in the angeles national forest?

is there riding up there? specifically up high way 2? above glendale or pasadena or tajunga? thanks

Riding what? Street or Dual Sport?

Only OHV areas are Rowher and San Gabrial Canyon.

California Trail User Coalition (CTCU) has a great map of all open roads in Angeles.

Azusa canyon has Rencon road its a fire road a little over 12 miles not a bad little ride.
Rincon shortcut fron 39 to the 2. It's been closed for a while now. you used to get a pass with a combination to the gate. but everytime I called, it's been closed for various reasons. suppose to have some great views, but as said, it's just a fireroad.

I was all over that area in my teanage years. we used to drive the fireroads, find a place to park, and do teenager rebelious stuff. drinkin, smokin, etc....

Rincon shortcut fron 39 to the 2. It's been closed for a while now. you used to get a pass with a combination to the gate. but everytime I called, it's been closed for various reasons. suppose to have some great views, but as said, it's just a fireroad.

I was all over that area in my teanage years. we used to drive the fireroads, find a place to park, and do teenager rebelious stuff. drinkin, smokin, etc....

I did it 3 days ago you just have to show up at the forest service station and get the permit/code. I live in the area its open just have to go there. Its only closed to the 2 because the 2 is closed past the 210

I did it 3 days ago you just have to show up at the forest service station and get the permit/code. I live in the area its open just have to go there. Its only closed to the 2 because the 2 is closed past the 210

do you have to ride a dual sport or street legal bike? or is green sticker okay?