Sign in to follow this  

Zip Ty Racing or Scotts Racing Shark Fin?

Any one got any experience with both the Zip Ty and Scotts shark fin? What model bike do you have? And is the Scotts really worth twice the price of the Zip Ty?

I'm in the market for a new one and all the others that mount on the tabs look great but I've heard to many stories of braking off the tabs and Zip Ty has there's on sale right now. Your thoughts?

I have a Scotts that I got off ebay for about $60 and I love it! IIRC it was a model for the RM but fit the DRZ-E.

I have a Scotts that I got off ebay for about $60 and I love it! IIRC it was a model for the RM but fit the DRZ-E.

Yah I'm leaning in the direction of Scotts but cant make up my mind. Do you know if all the RM disk guards fit the DRZ-E or even maybe the S

you can buy the Devol guards, front and rear so they match, they have a TT discount, I think I got free shipping, still I think it was less than $100 to get both shipped to my house, light weight, just remove the axle and mount, I think I got a pic in my garage, been on the road for so long I just want to get home and ride!!!