Sign in to follow this  

What model is my Chinese off road bike

Hi new to this I recently bought a second hand Chinese copy! I don't know anything about the bike I'm told it's a 125cc. Can any 1 help me recognise what model it's based on and where is best to buy parts from.. My vin number is-LZXYCGL1840090164.

Engine number is-LC150FMG304101002,

If any one can help I would be grateful

on the head of the engine it should have a CM number stamped on it thats the CC of your engine if its a 125 it should say 124CM or 125CM and on the engine somewhere should be a brand name usually on the side covers on the round part pictures would be best for us to help

hi i cant seem to be able to upload pics on this but i have some pics on the facebook page

give us a link to pictures that have bee uploaded somewhere!! and did you find the CM mark on the head???

Displacement is usually on the cylinder, not the head

on all of my china bikes AND jap bikes there is the CM mark on the OUTSIDE of the head usually on the left side before the timing cover

on all of my china bikes AND jap bikes there is the CM mark on the OUTSIDE of the head usually on the left side before the timing cover

mind posting up a pic?

That's the cylinder, not the head. Just above where the displacement number is, is where the head is bolted to the cylinder.

TBcylinder-head.jpg

Edited by dirtbkr188