Group rides around the 916 & 530 area?

Does anyone know of a group of riders for dual sport rides in the foothills area East of Sacramento (up HWY 80 or such)? I looked here on TT regional forum and there doesn't seem to be much of anything for organized dual sport rides. I live about 20 miles Northeast of Sacramento.

Does anyone know of a group of riders for dual sport rides in the foothills area East of Sacramento (up HWY 80 or such)? I looked here on TT regional forum and there doesn't seem to be much of anything for organized dual sport rides. I live about 20 miles Northeast of Sacramento.

Yes. http://www.gcdsr.com/ There is a ride this Saturday April 30th. (The April 150) It leaves at 9:00am from Folsom. We usually return around 4:00pm or you can cut out early. There are typically 25-40 riders on everything you could imagine. (DR, DRZ, BMW, KTM, XR etc. It's free, just show up by 8:30am as we pull out by 9:00. My wife and I will be on blue DR's. Here is the info and a video they did of the pre ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNz92soktBI

Title: April 150

Date: Saturday April 30, 2011

Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm

Street: 25055 Blue Ravine Road

City State Zip: Folsom/ca/95630

Notes: A fun new route this year

Thanks for the info!!! I will be there. I'll be the bush magnet on my black 09 DR with not one scratch on it.

Oh are spark arrestors required for this ride? I know they are a good idea even if not required but I haven't installed one yet.

Thanks for the info!!! I will be there. I'll be the bush magnet on my black 09 DR with not one scratch on it.

Oh are spark arrestors required for this ride? I know they are a good idea even if not required but I haven't installed one yet.

The ride is pretty easy. Your bike should still look new when done. Well except for the water crossings will get it a little dirty. What pipe do you have on your DR? The stock and FMF both have a spark arrestor. I will see you there.

The ride is pretty easy. Your bike should still look new when done. Well except for the water crossings will get it a little dirty. What pipe do you have on your DR? The stock and FMF both have a spark arrestor. I will see you there.

My exhaust is the GSXR1000 Ti can, for sure no spark arrestor in it.

you need to hop on the ADV rider regional forums.

My exhaust is the GSXR1000 Ti can, for sure no spark arrestor in it.

Oh you have the good can. You will be fine. We don't enter any OHV parks.

If you get there early, there is restaurant called Early Toast that many of the riders go to before the ride.