Sign in to follow this  

1978 it175

just got it and need a rod kit but no one makes them the bottom end is supposed to have been from the yz125 line back then so anyone know if the rods are the same?

thanks I never look at bike bandit since i ordered 10 parts and 9 where not availible and took my money and held it for 2 weeks

They will place an order for something but not have it in stock as there are so many bikes and so many years they cant hold all that stock. I would go with them or rocky mountain if you want a new oem part

They will place an order for something but not have it in stock as there are so many bikes and so many years they cant hold all that stock. I would go with them or rocky mountain if you want a new oem part

rocky mountain Mc/ atv...now your talking guess the only thing to do is order stock and see what happens:thumbsup:

I've got a 1W2 bottom end . It's a bit scruffy and I'm sure the rods not worth using but if you get into yours and find you need any transmission parts I'd be willing to sell it pretty cheap.

IMG_2951.jpgIMG_2950.jpg

I've got a 1W2 bottom end . It's a bit scruffy and I'm sure the rods not worth using but if you get into yours and find you need any transmission parts I'd be willing to sell it pretty cheap.

IMG_2951.jpgIMG_2950.jpg

I may need some bits from the clutch area.. thaanks

I like how it seemed easier to cut all the stator wires rather than to unplug them :thumbsup: could have been woth some money

I may need some bits from the clutch area.. thaanks

I like how it seemed easier to cut all the stator wires rather than to unplug them :confused: could have been woth some money

Yea not my handy work on the wiring . :thumbsup: