Sign in to follow this  

supersprox or suggestions for sprocket/chain.

Hey guys,

It's that time...My 2000 600 needs a new chain and sprockets. I am looking at supersprox but they only offer a 14-46... I want a tough chain/sprocket combo. Any suggestions? What do you guys run on your bikes?I'm not sure if that gearing will be to tall... I ride some pretty tight trails in michigan. Anyone have any experience with this gearing? Thanks!

Hey guys,

It's that time...My 2000 600 needs a new chain and sprockets. I am looking at supersprox but they only offer a 14-46... I want a tough chain/sprocket combo. Any suggestions? What do you guys run on your bikes?I'm not sure if that gearing will be to tall... I ride some pretty tight trails in michigan. Anyone have any experience with this gearing? Thanks!

14/48 is stock.......14/46 wouldn`t be too bad........but on tight trails with that bike i`d stay with 14/48.......

As for sprockets,they all wear out,just get somethin decent in steel for longer life and a good brand name chain.....RK or DID are good......get x or o ring......

Some people like the Primary Drive brand of sprockets and chains...they seem decent..

B