Sign in to follow this  

Can we please stop the 2 vs 4 stroke posts?

This is a small, specialized forum that is part of a giant community. Please take a minute and look at the other forums here: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/

Videos, pictures, polls, etc? No problem! There is a forum they will fit in...just not here. I think you can even find a section where you t can help overthrow the government. Again, not here.

This section is for discussing YAMAHA TWO STROKES. I think we'll end up with a much better place if we keep it that way, or as close as we can. Thanks!

Well, I guess that's 2 strokes (I mean votes) for ending the 2t vs 4 stroke debate.

I have no problem with that. As long as I can feel free to slag the diesels at will here in the two stroke zone. All in good fun natch. :thumbsup:

What if Yamaha made a 4-stroke 450 that was known as the Ditka model,and it was up against a new manufacturer showing off their new Ditka Motors 2 stroke model called Da Bear??

The people in southern Wisconsin would think they still suck.

This section is for discussing YAMAHA TWO STROKES. I think we'll end up with a much better place if we keep it that way, or as close as we can. Thanks!

Could this also mean that you are requesting us to stop discussing things like KTM's also???? or drop bears

No, I coudl have actually kept this private, really, as there was only one or two offenders that needed to be silenced!

Not really silenced....ok, yes..silenced.

Mostly just a reminder to say this is th e"Yamaha two stroke forum" NOT the forum where two stroke policy and procedure for the world is written. I recommend town square for that.

When this forum is focused on bike problems, project bikes (like that 490 project) and posts like that, there is no better place around.

What if Yamaha made a 4-stroke 450 that was known as the Ditka model,and it was up against a new manufacturer showing off their new Ditka Motors 2 stroke model called Da Bear??

I'd rather get the Jordan bike.

Also, this should be a sticky. :thumbsup:

No, I coudl have actually kept this private, really, as there was only one or two offenders that needed to be silenced!

Not really silenced....ok, yes..silenced.

Mostly just a reminder to say this is th e"Yamaha two stroke forum" NOT the forum where two stroke policy and procedure for the world is written. I recommend town square for that.

When this forum is focused on bike problems, project bikes (like that 490 project) and posts like that, there is no better place around.

I understand implicetly. I love 4t's. Gives me something to race against:banana:

I don't get it, they have twice the strokes...they've gotta be twice as good right? Where's the argument?:thumbsup:

Everyone knows orange is faster than blue, and doubling your strokes makes you twice as fast.. especially if you thow the most expensive exhaust and coolest graphics on there too..