Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Nuts Bolts Hose Clamps made in U.S & Canada

Its getting harder and harder but there still has to be companies in the U.S and Canada that still make nuts, bolts and hose clamps, Im looking for names of companies that manufacture for future referance and places that sell, if I cant find in Toronto area, I will look elsewhere, Im looking to buy a large supply and spend a few bucks but I know I will have quality, I was at a nut and bolt shop in Toronto, only to find a huge assortment of crap from you know where, I think its pretty sad that Im looking for quality stuff before the manufacturer moves overseas.

Holo-Krome, mostly does socket-head cap screws. Really nice stuff.

ARP does race-quality stuff here in California.

Thanks FRECNDY, I went to their site and they have nice stuff, thanks for the referance.

Im sick and tired of things falling apart due to low quality, not to mention I ride where there are bears, wolves and other carnivorous animals, so I want to to cut down on the chances of some kind of failure.

not sure excatly where there product is produced but i know for the most part mcmaster-carr has some serious stock of any nut or bolt in almost any size and grade. some are even avl. in Ti.