Sign in to follow this  

Passenger footpegs

I need help.

My son is large enough to ride with me- but the ride home from all his sports practices is awkward with his feet hanging in the breeze. Add in the stock seat and it can't be comfortable (although he doesn't complain!).

I can't find a set of rear pegs anywhere!

And almost every bike has them removed!

?!

Anyone who can point me to where I can get a set?

you can find them on ebay....but they wont be cheap. i took mine off within the first 50 miles but hold on to them knowing i will use them one of these days

I'm in the same boat except I have two left sides( i know, don't ask how). When on eBay they're easily 90$ so screw that cause then I'll pay 90 and have three lefts. I'm about to just order bmx pegs off eBay for ten bucks and mount em to the lower bolt hole on the peg mount bracket. Should be fine, cheap, and easily removed when not in use.

i have a practically brand new set available too, what are they worth to sell?

:ride:I have a set also,$65.00 shiped,let me know,took off first week of new 07,my drz is for one only,other bikes are for a passenger now and then...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I sold mine on Ebay for $60.00 cdn. Keep looking....They turn up every now and then

I'll swap my pegs for the red zeta cover thingys that bolt into the place where the pegs go.

id best get em on fleabay then :-)

I watched a set go for £70 ($115) the other day including P&P and they didn't even have the bolts included. It's the same story with the rear luggage rack thing... :thumbsup:

Will I be able to just get a longer bolt and mount the right side pass peg when it is also a yosh rs-3 mount? I want to buy the set off you guys but I already have two lefts and if I buy a set just for the right I wanna make sure it'll actually work.

Here is a link to the TT store if you can afford or want to buy new.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/oem.asp?partcategory=432754&manufacturer=5&category=3&year=2006&model=10127

Thanks for that. I was under the impression that the only ones sold are off the bikes. Fifty for one is pricey but it's cheaper than paying for two when I only need right side.

I watched a set go for £70 ($115) the other day including P&P and they didn't even have the bolts included. It's the same story with the rear luggage rack thing... :thumbsup:

well it looks like I'm gonna be rich then, cos I've got the peg's rack and original full exhaust going begging. Offers welcomed :-) and it's all as brand new. I doubt keeping all that stuff will add any value to the bike when selling nor detract any.