Sign in to follow this  

2000 ec 300

How is the suspension? Tunability of the power? Handling?

Riding technical stuff, Mountain ST, and Desert. I live in Moab Utah, so all that stuff and Rocky mountain ST. Current ride 400xc-w (I'll keep it) some time on a 200xc.

Thanks-

that gas gas craves singletrack and technical riding... suspension .. it depends on what is on it.. they are all good, but there are variations.. I love my 01, just bought an 08 last month.. mine have been as reliable as an anvil..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hawaiidirtrider
      Got the red white and blue thing going on

having a problem with the link..
      https://enduro21.com/index.php/isde/3617-first-look-gas-gas-isde-2018-special-edition

• By MotoXRacer_19
      As the title suggests, I've been debating the idea of throwing in a high compression piston. It will bump the compression in my 2014 KTM 350 XC-F from 13.5:1 to 14:1. First and foremost my main question is, because I live under 1000 ft and usually run 97 octane REC gas, will I have to change the fuel I run or not? Also, will I have to change out the cams to aftermarket and re-time the whole motor and ignition? I guess I really don't know what to expect so any advice will definitely help! Attached below is a photo of the bike I plan on putting it in.  

• By apollounitus
      Just recently picked up a brand new 2017 KX450F from Paulson's (they were trying to get rid of all of their 2017's so they could make room for the 2019's) and my pops and I are looking for new places to ride other than Belfair/Tahuya.  NOTHING wrong with Belfair but we are just looking for something different!
      So my pops and I used to do the Desert 100 all the time when it was in Mattawa (near Vantage, WA).  Then they changed locations to Odessa, WA and it wasn't the same.  We were told that they were doing some sort of testing in Mattawa and that's why the location changed but I've been seeing YouTube vids of people riding there as recent as last year.  
      My questions are:  Do you need a park pass or anything to go ride over there?
      One video looks like they parked at the old parking lot/staging area for the Desert 100.  Is that were most people still park?
      If anyone can give me some info, that'd be awesome and much appreciated!

Also, figured I'd ask in the same post about riding over in Cle Elum/Roslyn area.  I grew up camping over there and riding near the coal piles.  I guess the locals complained about the coal dust settling in the town and riding was shut down.  Me or my dad haven't been riding over there in probably 20 years.  Anyone have any details on riding over there as well?  Need any park passes?  Where to park and go.  My dad knows that area like the back of his hand so I'd love to take him bake there!  I haven't rode over there since I was on a KX60.

I'm new to this site so I appreciate any info and am excited about being apart of this forum!  Braaaaaaaap!
      Just because - I'll post a pic of the new bike!  Just put on a FMF F4.1 Slip-on this week. 

• By Enduro JS Swe
      Can i have my own thread and put up pictures of what im doing with my GG bike?  Im going to do some mods to it so it's fits my riding. (Enduro)
      Yesterday i polished my exhaust system, and im happy with it.. The previous owner had painted it black, so it took me one day to remove paint and wet sand it down before i could even think to polish it  

GasGas EC250 -11 SIX DAYS

• By Bryan Bosch
      The highly competitive GasGas EC enduro and XC cross-country models renew their image by incorporating improvements in the frame and suspension, the engine and the electrical system. The brand from Girona updates the looks of its enduro while keeping intact the wild, attractive line of its unmistakable two-stroke off-road models.