Whos in for outdoors?

Motocross

When does the official list come out? Is Stewart in? Reed? RV?

thanks

no official word on stew yet right? rumor is hes ready for the season. but only thing i heard him say was first 4 on his show.

reed has a gig for outdoors this year i believe. no two two motosports for outdoors i guess.

RV and RD I can only assume yes.

tray canard might miss the first 2 or 3

grant?

Josh Hill?

of course who knows with christophe

is marvin musquin supposed to be riding big bikes?

carioli rumors?

ricky dietrich supposed to throw down

J-LAW is in!!!

Lol the funny thing is I wasnt a fan until I saw how much everyone hated him. Same with Alessi. Im predicting they overall the season with a 1 and 2nd. Not sure which order yet. If alessi puts a different color plastic on he will probably get 1st. However im not sure? Is one 450 bigger than the other between KTM and Yamaha or are they both like 449s or does Yamaha still make the KTM 450 motor? If so they will tie. If not whoever has a cc more displacement will win. Really the point im trying to make is the reeds and stewarts and potos dont matter because with the two listed above the field is outclassed, outconditioned, and outperformed. Oh S**T Jlaw will get 1st. Oh I forgot the KTMS have bigger bolts Weight disadvantage KTM Winner Yamaha. Glad I figured this out so I can stop losing sleep now.

AC222 would be a fantastic addition to the series! Any truth to the possibility?

Go JLaw!

J-LAW is in!!!

Lol the funny thing is I wasnt a fan until I saw how much everyone hated him. Same with Alessi. Im predicting they overall the season with a 1 and 2nd. Not sure which order yet. If alessi puts a different color plastic on he will probably get 1st. However im not sure? Is one 450 bigger than the other between KTM and Yamaha or are they both like 449s or does Yamaha still make the KTM 450 motor? If so they will tie. If not whoever has a cc more displacement will win. Really the point im trying to make is the reeds and stewarts and potos dont matter because with the two listed above the field is outclassed, outconditioned, and outperformed. Oh S**T Jlaw will get 1st. Oh I forgot the KTMS have bigger bolts Weight disadvantage KTM Winner Yamaha. Glad I figured this out so I can stop losing sleep now.

:excuseme:Surely you jest. J-Law & Allesi will be battling for sure but not for a podium, it'll be for getting into the top 10.

AC222 would be a fantastic addition to the series! Any truth to the possibility?

Go JLaw!

Cairoli, announced at the Dutch GP at Valkenswaardhe on the weekend that he will stay with the Red Bull Teka KTM Factory Racing Team for another two years.

Cairoli, announced at the Dutch GP at Valkenswaardhe on the weekend that he will stay with the Red Bull Teka KTM Factory Racing Team for another two years.

damn, that would have been fun, oh well, thanks for the info!

damn, that would have been fun, oh well, thanks for the info!

I wanted to see him in the AMA but he will be at Glen Helen in a couple of weeks for the USGP and RV2 is rumored to be racing there as well.

no official word on stew yet right? rumor is hes ready for the season. but only thing i heard him say was first 4 on his show.

reed has a gig for outdoors this year i believe. no two two motosports for outdoors i guess.

RV and RD I can only assume yes.

tray canard might miss the first 2 or 3

grant?

Josh Hill?

of course who knows with christophe

is marvin musquin supposed to be riding big bikes?

carioli rumors?

ricky dietrich supposed to throw down

I doubt it, I seriously doubt he is going to abandon Two Two Motorsports. Where did you hear this?

MAX!!!

He likes winning to much to come race over here.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If anything he should stop by if only for the US's dentistry. Actually I'd probably stay over there too, winning, Euro women... well, thats about it.

If anything he should stop by if only for the US's dentistry. Actually I'd probably stay over there too, winning, Euro women... well, thats about it.

:thumbsup::lol::thumbsup::lol::cheers:

I doubt it, I seriously doubt he is going to abandon Two Two Motorsports. Where did you hear this?

MAX!!!

i have heard from a few reliable sources that he will be riding for factory honda in the outdoors

From what he showed at MXoN last fall he has pretty good speed but lacked endurance. He even said it himself.

remember De Salle put it to RD last year and AC consistently beats him , so if he did go stateside he would be competitive

Tracks are different in europe

remember De Salle put it to RD last year and AC consistently beats him , so if he did go stateside he would be competitive

Tracks are different in europe

If you're referring to Desalle's appearance at Unadilla, RD won both motos while Desalle did very well going 2-2.

I agree with the rest. :thumbsup:

I just saw Windham is gonna ride the first few races for team Honda, until Canard and or Grant come back. Woohoo! :thumbsup:

Cairoli, announced at the Dutch GP at Valekenswaardhe on the weekend that he will stay with the Red Bull Teka KTM Factory Racing Team for another two years.

Are you sure ? On MotoVerte they say that Cairoli have signed with KTM for 2 more years but that he only have to race GP for 2011. But look like the guy dont want to come race in US.

Are you sure ? On MotoVerte they say that Cairoli have signed with KTM for 2 more years but that he only have to race GP for 2011. But look like the guy dont want to come race in US.

From KTM's page and the interview in RacerX it would seem that he's definately out for the 2011 AMA Nationals. "KTM Red Bull Teka" doesn't compete in the nats but that doesn't rule out racing for "Red Bull KTM" down the road as well. We just won't see him this year as many had hoped.

http://www.ktm.at/6300.0.html?nodeID=113163&cHash=36332d1426

In other related news, it was also announced at Valkenswaard that Cairoli has signed to stay with the Red Bull Teka KTM Factory Racing Team for another two years.

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/04/27/antonio-cairoli-interview

MXlarge: Signing with KTM again is a big bonus for you and for KTM.

Cairoli: For sure we (KTM and Cairoli) decided to continue together already in Bulgaria, we have a new two year contract, so for me it’s just focus on the Championship. I don’t need to think about which team I ride for this year.