E-Line Lighting Coil Instructions

I bought a 2006 YZ250 that already had the eLine lighting coil on it, unfortunately it did not come with the instructions.

I called E-Line about a month ago and spoke to Kevin who said he would make a copy and mail them to me. After 2 weeks I had nothing. I called back and spoke to someone else who said they would scan the instructions and email them to me. Unfortunately I haven't received anything.

Does anyone have a copy of the instructions that they could email to me?

I don't have any specific questions right now, I just want to have a reference should I have any questions in the future.

brraaap

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just installed my eline today. Couldnt be more happy with the setup. Took a while to get everything perfectly centered. The olney suckey thing is the big part you bolt on the fly wheel. I never run FWW so hopefully it dosnt rob my power too much. I cant ride the bike now because I sent my ohlins 2.1 back to get serviced. I did have to raise the idle a tad so it wouldnt stall. Now I just need to install my trailtech voyager and race light. If powers an issue I can always bolt my other 300 jug on. I have 300 broad 110 olney on now. I had eric build me a spare 300 mid/high 110 olney with a ported piston. That should liven it up when ice racing season is upon me. Im just excited to have gps and a headlight now.

I just installed my eline today. Couldnt be more happy with the setup. Took a while to get everything perfectly centered. The olney suckey thing is the big part you bolt on the fly wheel. I never run FWW so hopefully it dosnt rob my power too much. I cant ride the bike now because I sent my ohlins 2.1 back to get serviced. I did have to raise the idle a tad so it wouldnt stall. Now I just need to install my trailtech voyager and race light. If powers an issue I can always bolt my other 300 jug on. I have 300 broad 110 olney on now. I had eric build me a spare 300 mid/high 110 olney with a ported piston. That should liven it up when ice racing season is upon me. Im just excited to have gps and a headlight now.

How is the Ohlins 2.1 going?

I have 10 hours on it and its woorks good. But the lower mount came loose and broke the arm off the damper. I should have loctited the frame mount screw even though it was factrory tightened by ohlins. Kinda close to my oversized tank though but it dosnt rub yet. I rode the 10 hours in pure slop/mud. I have a v4 on my other 250 and id buy another 2.1 over the v4 even though ive never had any problems with the v4.

I have 10 hours on it and its woorks good. But the lower mount came loose and broke the arm off the damper. I should have loctited the frame mount screw even though it was factrory tightened by ohlins. Kinda close to my oversized tank though but it dosnt rub yet. I rode the 10 hours in pure slop/mud. I have a v4 on my other 250 and id buy another 2.1 over the v4 even though ive never had any problems with the v4.

Thanks for the feed back

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...