Case saver with 15 tooth CS...

I put a 15 tooth CS on my E. The stock case saver, or chain guard, whatever you call it, didn't fit. So, I picked up an 06 SM chain guard, and it still doesn't fit. It is tight up against the chain.

What am I doing wrong? Right now, I don't have any protection if the chain snaps, but it's at the correct tension, and it's brand new.

Thanks,

Steve

stock case saver easily fits the 15t what brand spocket is it ??

Original E bikes came with a case saver marked "14" and fit only 14 and smaller. S and SM come with a "15" case saver. My experience is only the "15" is available as a service replacement. I can't explain how you were able to buy a case saver for a SM that does not fit. Talk to your Suzuki dealer where you bought it. I bought an S saver for my E when I put on a 15 sprocket.

The "14" case saver can be ground to fit if that becomes your only option.

Original E bikes came with a case saver marked "14" and fit only 14 and smaller. S and SM come with a "15" case saver. My experience is only the "15" is available as a service replacement. I can't explain how you were able to buy a case saver for a SM that does not fit. Talk to your Suzuki dealer where you bought it. I bought an S saver for my E when I put on a 15 sprocket.

The "14" case saver can be ground to fit if that becomes your only option.

exactly as Noble said :thumbsup: +1

That's interesting...FYI...On the Australian Real E there are no fitment problems installing a 15T CS....

I'll mess with it today. Maybe they ended up giving me an E by mistake.