Don't be skerred! SoCal "different kind" of track day. Jersey Shores members welcome!

Yes Folks, Jersey Shores club members are more than welcome!! :lol:

Come ye, Come ALL! Where are the usual suspects?!!:thumbsup: Chime in!

Bring your BB'd DR-Z over for the evening. I would like me some smoked BB(Q).:lol: It's over a month away, so plan your trip. $30 to run as many times as you want. The drag races go on from 6pm-12am.

I know most of you don't really ride, but I thought I'd put it out here anyway. :smirk:

Friday, June 10th at the San Diego Qualcomm Stadium Racelegal drag races. I will be flying in from "Dja-b00ty" for the special event.:cheers:

1/8 mile should be a good distance to stretch your DR-Z's legs. It should be a fun night if we get a bunch of bikes out. :thumbsup:

Here's a link to Racelegal website: http://www.racelegal.com

You can see part of the dragstrip just to the left of the riders.

sideways.jpg

Bring you Harley/sportbike/or your POS. It should be fun. :bonk:

chaseq2.jpg

Here's a footage of me in my pizza delivery car against a Porsche at the drag races.:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f7CttC8N1Q

Yes Folks, Jersey Shores club members are more than welcome!! :thumbsup:

i don't get the "Jersey Shores club members" reference

Put the Trailwings back on your "E/S" and join us.:thumbsup:

Josh??

Scott??

Ryan??

Alex??

Gramma??

Paul??

Jim??

Mark it on your calendar. How about you NorCal riders out there?

What's a DRZ run stock, high 14s? That should transfer well to a 1/8 mile drag...

edit:

Am I reading this right? They require full leathers, with a zipper if a two piece, and a engine cutoff lanyard?

http://racelegal.com/requirements/motorcycle-requirements/

Leathers no problem, engine cutoff uhm...

What's a DRZ run stock, high 14s? That should transfer well to a 1/8 mile drag...

Gonna be interesting, Scott!:thumbsup:

It will be a good testing ground especially with a variety of DR-Z's around. I know Josh(jbwiden) has a bb kit on his DR-Z, so I hope we him there. I wonder who has a 470 in town.:thumbsup: I would love to go head to head against one. What do you guys think? The 470 will be 2 bike lengths ahead?:cheers:

edit:

Am I reading this right? They require full leathers, with a zipper if a two piece, and a engine cutoff lanyard?

http://racelegal.com/requirements/motorcycle-requirements/

Leathers no problem, engine cutoff uhm...

Just tie your key to your helmet:smirk:

Interesting, they have a new event, a slalom. I wonder if sumos would have any distinct advantage?

I don't think they're going to be that tight on tech. They're a bunch of "2Loud 2Slow" kooks that attend the races mostly, but I'll try find out for sure before then. I might even do it(race) before the June 10th date even.

Interesting, they have a new event, a slalom. I wonder if sumos would have any distinct advantage?

That would be too easy. It's gonna be who's got the more hp then. We'll find out to see if they would let bikes on it.:thumbsup: They're running this Friday evening, and would love to swing by and ask some questions, but I'm headed to the desert this weekend to do some offroad riding. Not sure when we're leaving though.

Bump!

Don't tell me you guys are skerred of going in a straight line!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Mike(blind_1_ear),

You're planning on coming right?!

I would love to but have a race on June 11th :thumbsup:

Why don't you Dajabooty boys come up here and run we us soggy ones :thumbsup: I know some of the racers from down there will be up here Aug 19th and 20th for these races :cheers:

I would love to but have a race on June 11th :bonk:

Why don't you Dajabooty boys come up here and run we us soggy ones :thumbsup: I know some of the racers from down there will be up here Aug 19th and 20th for these races :lol:

Don't be skerrrrrrrrrrreddddd, Gramma!! Bring your stroked motor over. I'd like to smoke it like you smoke a big doobie.:lol::lol:

"Dja-b00ty" is where it's at. Everything happens in this terrorist town. Don't you forget it! :thumbsup::cheers:

Your fork guards were sent out today, btw. :smirk:

Here's who we have so far.

-smrookie

-Crew245

-skid_marks

-crobi

-highsid3(440 BB)

-some guys from the BMW dealer(450/S1000rr)

-some guys from the scooter shop

Don't be skerrred, folks!! We ARE going in a straight line after all.

Don't forget your Icon vest. I believe that and a helmet is the only piece of safety gear required.

Don't be skerrrrrrrrrrreddddd, Gramma!! Bring your stroked motor over. I'd like to smoke it like you smoke a big doobie.:busted::smirk:

"Dja-b00ty" is where it's at. Everything happens in this terrorist town. Don't you forget it! :thumbsup::confused:

Your fork guards were sent out today, btw. :worthy:

Coolies.. TY... making Pay Pal payment tomorrow when I get home :p

Hey... I have a series I have to race up here :moon:

Coolies.. TY... making Pay Pal payment tomorrow when I get home :smirk:

Hey... I have a series I have to race up here :confused:

Series "schmeeries!" you're gonna get your a*s handed to you anyway.:worthy:

Just kidding, Gramma!!:busted:

How about I put-out an incentive for you.

I give you $10 everytime you beat my a*s; you pay me $20 everytime I beat you. I'll even race you on a scooter.:thumbsup: Now, how could you refuse that offer!! You're gonna be going against a puny scooter!

Series "schmeeries!" you're gonna get your a*s handed to you anyway.:busted:

Just kidding, Gramma!!:smirk:

How about I put-out an incentive for you.

I give you $10 everytime you beat my a*s; you pay me $20 everytime I beat you. I'll even race you on a scooter.:worthy: Now, how could you refuse that offer!! You're gonna be going against a puny scooter!

Bump for a gootd tam!!:confused:

A little over 1 month away, folks!!

I'm guessing Gramma is skerrred, so she ain't showing up.:thumbsup:

Bump for a gootd tam!!:confused:

A little over 1 month away, folks!!

I'm guessing Gramma is skerrred, so she ain't showing up.:thumbsup:

if my truck hadn't broke down and I had to toss the grand at it to fix it I would be down there :busted:

BTW... how much do I owe you silly boi... you neva responded to my email :worthy: