FMF or Stock silencer?

is there a big difference? the 06 silencer or shorty?

i might trade someone my shorty for his silencer and 50$

just want to know if id loose any real big power:bonk:

Depends on what you're doing. I would say that between the shorty and the stock, there isn't too much of a difference. If you are riding on a track then just stick with your shorty. If you plan on trail riding, sell the shorty and buy an FMF Q Stealth.

The only advantage the shorty gives over the stocker is a little more off bottom, which is why it works so well on the track.

If you ride MX, get the PC 304, do NOT get the shorty. I have no idea what you would use for woods.

Use the stocker. It works fine.

Use the stocker. It works fine.

+1... The stock pipe and/ or silencer are hard to beat in overall performance!

If you ride MX, get the PC 304, do NOT get the shorty. I have no idea what you would use for woods.

Can you elaborate please? Ive used the PC 304 and wasnt impressed. Nothing gained over the stock pipe... with that said the shorty gives the bottom end a little more grunt which comes in handy on the track.

I agree with ftball90. I just sold the PC304 I had because it had nothing off the bottom. Right now I am running stock pipe with FMF Shorty. Caveat here is that I am running RAD Valve without the reed spacer. That gives back the top end boost.

+1... The stock pipe and/ or silencer are hard to beat in overall performance!

Can you elaborate please? Ive used the PC 304 and wasnt impressed. Nothing gained over the stock pipe... with that said the shorty gives the bottom end a little more grunt which comes in handy on the track.

I had the shorty and the big loss of top end and overrev compared to the little bit of bottom end you get from it did not seem worth it to me. PC304 doesn't do much at all on a stock pipe, but the 304 silencer made a good difference on mid-range/top end with my DEP pipe over the stock silencer.

thaanks guys im trading a SST and shorty for a stock set up off a 06 and the guys given me 50$ with it

thaanks guys im trading a SST and shorty for a stock set up off a 06 and the guys given me 50$ with it

There's a sucker born every minute. Do you get to sleep with his sister too?

i asked he said no... should i still trade ?:thumbsup: lol

Oh yeah. Maybe you could work out a side deal with sis.

lol ill get on it

There's a sucker born every minute. Do you get to sleep with his sister too?

Hahaha yeah, really.