DRZ400 with FCR mpg

what mpg or mileage range out of full stock gas tank are you guys getting with FCR39?

Do a search, there are about 30 threads on this. Thanks!

45 whoopin on it 52-55 being easy cruising.yoshi ti and knn also

I did search, but I couldn't find any info on mpg with FCR

thatdrzguy, is it mpg or 45 miles for a full tank of gas?

I'm only gettin 35mpg on the highway, way less on the singletrack, 80 km and on reserve with stock tank. I think the AP is to blame, I'm jetted way down from the JD kit recommedation, decorked and no snorkel.

If you are thinking about the fcr, My biggest complaint is that it is more sensitive to jetting. I live in Minnesota, so I ride when it's 30 degrees and when it is 100 degrees. The stock carb laughs at poor jetting, heat, cold, elevation, and crappy gas.

15 klm per litre commute.

17-18klm per litre spirited riding.

20 klm per litre freeway, constant throttle 100-110 klm/h.

Convert to US MPG

37-38 mpg commute

42-43 mpg spirited riding

50mpg freeway riding at 60-65 mph.

:thumbsup:

about 40-45 when having the most fun

Yeah ..This Q has been covered many times....

When ridden hard = crap...

When ridden with steady R/hand = not so crap...:thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup::bonk:

Wtf? Do links get reused? None of these are about fcr mileage..

They are if you read............. when you resurrect 5 Year old dead threads....................

what mpg or mileage range out of full stock gas tank are you guys getting with FCR39?

Much better since I put the TPS on.

Get a carb with a TPS or prepare to spend $200 to add one later.

^Just as a different view on this claim, I noticed absolutely NO difference in MPG before and after TPS on my 2003 E... On my bike with snorkel removed, jetted accordingly and TPS removed; I get 40 MPG riding quite aggressively on a mixture of highway/back roads/city.

^Just as a different view on this claim, I noticed absolutely NO difference in MPG before and after TPS on my 2003 E... On my bike with snorkel removed, jetted accordingly and TPS removed; I get 40 MPG riding quite aggressively on a mixture of highway/back roads/city.

Have you checked the calibration?

It was calibrated directly from Suzuki and untouched until I removed it; just to clarify it was the OEM flat slide not the MX FCR.

It was calibrated directly from Suzuki and untouched until I removed it; just to clarify it was the OEM flat slide not the MX FCR.

Wanna sell it? ;)

I would certainly entertain the idea... I do feel obligated to mention that, as far as I have read, the DRZ only utilizes the TPS for idle adjustment and as such is quite unnecessary.

Edited by JFK400

I would certainly entertain the idea... I do feel free obligated to mention that, as far as I have read, the DRZ only utilizes the TPS for idle adjustment and as such is quite unnecessary.

I have read that too, but I know far too much about four stroke engines to ever believe it. :)

Well, now I'm intrigued. What benefit would you say the TPS gives in the DRZ?