Ktm 350 sxf or ktm 250/300 exc? Please help

Hi guys, I am wanting to buy another bike soon and it's gonna be between a ktm 350 sxf and a ktm 250 exc (maybe 300 if I can find one). I ride mainly in the bush and a little bit around my farm and stuff but do no motorcross. I really like riding my wr250f around but it's getting a bit older now and lacking a little in power. I test rode the 2011 model ktm 300 and it was awesome but I like riding 4 strokes too. I feel like I ride faster on the 2t and it was just a really good ride I had on it. Please help me decide on which one I should get, thanks

No MX then why even consider the SXF, for what you described I'd def stay 2t, 250 or 300 both are awesome. You can lug the 300 a little more/better so that's something to consider, while the 250 will rev a bit faster...

I concur with Wrfrk. The 300 does everything very well, will be more fun to ride, and cost less to maintain.

Thanks guys think I'm now going for a ktm 400, they are just awesome and have so much torque!

Get a 300 or the 250. Faster and lighter.

The 300's have almost a cult following. That doesn't happen to bikes that are average.