Silent Project

I want one of these!

http://www.gasgasmotos.es/es/noticias/186-gas-gas-colabora-en-el-dia-internacional-del.html

And on another note---- Can someone fill me in on what is a 'works' bike in the world of trials machines.

Your Raga on order is very close to a "Works Bike"

A "Works Bike" is the current bike being ridden and tested by the Factory Champ riders as they try out new things. Your Raga is basically a works bike that has been approved. :thumbsup:

Edited by 2PLY

Probably wont find any whiskey silencers on them either....:thumbsup:

Maybe alittle Ti and CF mixed with a higher output motor and custom suspension setup. Cool stickers too....Probably doesnt have any rusty spoke nipples either...

Any word on your Raga? What color? I heard black frame. Red/Gold plastics.

I wonder if they will use the new Reiger shock and if there are changes to the linkage to warrant the "patent". . . It must be good as the Ohlins Gold on the racing is awesome.

Your new bike might be so good that it could be embarrassing to ride it.... All the kids are going to expect you to do all the tricks they see on You Tube!! :bonk:

So if you keep an old and scratched bike, the pressure it off...

So if that is a concern to you, Laser and I will endure the embarrassment FOR you... And since Laser is further away, you can send the bike down here.. :smirk:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: or better yet, save some shipping money and have it come directly to my place.... cheaper that way! :cheers:

Your new bike might be so good that it could be embarrassing to ride it.... All the kids are going to expect you to do all the tricks they see on You Tube!! :bonk:

So if you keep an old and scratched bike, the pressure it off...

So if that is a concern to you, Laser and I will endure the embarrassment FOR you... And since Laser is further away, you can send the bike down here.. :smirk:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: or better yet, save some shipping money and have it come directly to my place.... cheaper that way! :cheers:

Good to have buddies you can count to help you out in a pinch!

Remember I dont have it yet- figure there is some screening process and if they find out what a novice putz I am they may disallow the order...

Anybody watch enough of the video to see the electric motor?

Probably wont find any whiskey silencers on them either....:thumbsup:.

Promise - none of my bizarre modifications to the Raga- I am keeping the Edition and the Montesa for that.:cheers:

Maybe alittle Ti and CF mixed with a higher output motor and custom suspension setup. Cool stickers too....Probably doesnt have any rusty spoke nipples either...

Any word on your Raga? What color? I heard black frame. Red/Gold plastics.

I wonder if they will use the new Reiger shock and if there are changes to the linkage to warrant the "patent". . . It must be good as the Ohlins Gold on the racing is awesome.

No word yet.. Ive heard the same on the color, assume it will have the Reiger shock, guess there is a small possibillity of a CF tank- all rumor, no ones talking to me. I really like the gold Raga's but I guess I can live with whatever it is- havent seen an ugly Raga yet!:thumbsup:

Anybody watch enough of the video to see the electric motor?

I've tried to watch it a few times but can't seem to get it to run... Could be something to do with the office server... I'll try again at home, but I've been pre-occupied at home since my 87 Syncro Westy Vanagon is nearing completion and I've been spending most of the evenings helping and making decisions.

Last night was the first road test with the chipped Subaru 2.5L VV / VT engine and the first test of the aux fuel system, the Espar Gas Furnace and the HID headlights.. It's looking real nice!!! :thumbsup: I should be ready to haul bikes after tonight!! :cheers: It already "hauls ass" :thumbsup:

I just saw it.

Almost a nature film. At first, I thought all sounds from the environment were not recorded, just the music (would of been better if there had been none). But after a few stoppies and jumps, you could hear the rear wheel impacting the grounds and occasionally, the whine of the chain.

I imagine it is not much nosier than an hyped up RC electric car.

Interesting bike... find it funny that a company named Gas Gas made something electric. But knowing Gas Gas, I'm sure it's a sweet ride.

Interesting bike... find it funny that a company named Gas Gas made something electric. But knowing Gas Gas, I'm sure it's a sweet ride.

That IS funny! So maybe they need a new division called "Zap Zap" or something.. No?? OK :thumbsup:

Get one of those and when you come in here looking for technical help... you'll get this: :thumbsup:....:confused::worthy:

:busted:

Or maybe a blank stare??

scared_cat.jpg

I watched the video and it is very impressive. Finally a regular looking electric bike. Always wonder what would be the run time on those battery?

Don't worry about the raga, I bought an 2010 Raga and I really don't know how to ride trials.

Cool - finally! Thanks for the link - wish they showed more detail of the rear suspension to see what all the new stuff is. A white B/G would have been a better choice as well. Im sure there will be more to follow shortly.

I guess the CF fuel tank didn't make the final cut... The Al tank has more capacity anyway.

Edited by laser17
That IS funny! So maybe they need a new division called "Zap Zap" or something.. No?? OK :thumbsup:

:worthy::busted::confused:

Cool video. I will do what I can to own one of these when they can go 2+ hours on a charge! Ultimate trail poacher!!!

Cool video. I will do what I can to own one of these when they can go 2+ hours on a charge! Ultimate trail poacher!!!

Exactly my thought.