Security Setup?

go to walmart or somewhere and get a motorcycle lock, steel wire with a rubber coating over it, that you can wrap in your bakk tire through ur sprocket...then it plugs together and locks...thats what i have on my bike sitting out in the bulding right now...i think it may b made by brinks? not sure tho...you would have to completely pick up the rear end and carry it out

go to walmart or somewhere and get a motorcycle lock, steel wire with a rubber coating over it, that you can wrap in your bakk tire through ur sprocket...then it plugs together and locks...thats what i have on my bike sitting out in the bulding right now...i think it may b made by brinks? not sure tho...you would have to completely pick up the rear end and carry it out

Doesn't take that much to completely pick up there rear end and carry it out, especially with two guys...

i got a ruger 9 that holds 17 with the extended mag, amd two pitbulls, so if they want to go through all the checkpoints, and still get to the bik, they will be to beatin, shot up, or chewed up to carry my bike anywhere...and if ur that worried about it...just wrap it around one of ur building supports too...but then again if they bring a chainsaw they might just cut ur building down...id just bring the big bad wolf to huff n puff:banana:

got a ruger 9 that holds 17 with the extended mag, amd two pitbulls, so if they want to go through all the checkpoints, and still get to the bik, they will be to beatin, shot up, or chewed up to carry my bike anywhere

Or this will happen and he'll get away with your dogs too ?

pitbull_pulling_weight_.jpg

This can be a deterrent for would be joy riders and druggies and quick buck sale thieves. Takes me 10 mins to pull the seat,tank,and a wheel. Altough this wont stop thieves but if some one breaks into your house for a quick steal they will look else where then spending the time to take a bike that looks not complete and missing parts. Oh and also a chain works just dont leave bolt cutters next to it in the garage.

Only thieves in the know would wheel this off. You cant stop them if they really want it but make it hard and minimise the type of crooks that would take it.

during the week my bike looks like this for cleaning/service anyway i dont normally take the rear fender off had to fix something.

12042011.jpg

When I use to put my bikes in an appartment complex garage in so cal it was a little scetchy so I had an Idea to anchor some eye hooks to the floor (concrete) and then cabel lock it down.... I think it would work the best. I never got around to it but luckily my bikes never got stolen either.