Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Lost trails

Just to be absolutely clear.

This is the opening for the trail system like the one that was closed down?

Yes

Same price 35 per day 250 season

Plus they now have a buddy pass. 350 for 2 passes

Haven't herd about the trails yet , but was told over the phone that it is bigger than the old location

If anyone goes and rides their dirtbike please post up a review about the trails and overall layout of the place. From the pictures and descriptions it sounds more quad friendly but I would like to hear some real world impressions.

If anyone goes and rides their dirtbike please post up a review about the trails and overall layout of the place. From the pictures and descriptions it sounds more quad friendly but I would like to hear some real world impressions.

Not exactly sure what trails they made but most of the ones i've ridden in that area are tough. Its a very rocky, mountainous area. Some areas theres more rocks than dirt and then theres other areas that are nothing but mud and puddles.

Yea I just saw their website, was at their old location, really rocky. Ill probably leave the bike home and take the quad if its similar terrain.

The AGP had races there a few years ago. The "Warhorse" was my favorite course by far.... Very rocky, lots of double track and some quad width single track, but no real single track unless they cut new stuff since then. If the old Lost Trails is any indication, though, I would guess this new place will be great. The old place had great trails and single track that was cut specifically for riding.

Edited by bg10459

The AGP had races there a few years ago. The "Warhorse" was my favorite course by far.... Very rocky, lots of double track and some quad width single track, but no real single track unless they cut new stuff since then. If the old Lost Trails is any indication, though, I would guess this new place will be great. The old place had great trails and single track that was cut specifically for riding.

Yeah the old place had a good mix of everything I hope the new one is just as good.

Is anyone going this weekend? If so post how it is please. I'm thinking about heading up there next week sometime.

Anyone go this weekend? How was it?

Damn no one went this weekend? I think I'm going Thursday, so I'll take some Helmet cam vid.

Damn no one went this weekend? I think I'm going Thursday, so I'll take some Helmet cam vid.

see you then:thumbsup:

How long of a ride is this place from the atlantic city area?If any one else lives around this area get in touch with me if you wanna hook up and head out there would'nt mind the ride if i had someone to go out there with.

How long of a ride is this place from the atlantic city area?If any one else lives around this area get in touch with me if you wanna hook up and head out there would'nt mind the ride if i had someone to go out there with.

It'll be a long drive for you. It took me 2 hours from the newark area.

Thanks!!! I've been wondering if anyone went all day!!

Come next time.

If you guys check out njdirtriders.com thier trying to organize some group rides there. Might be able to find some people to carpool.

Yeah I would definetly consider riding there. How were the trails overall? I see there were a lot of rocks. I have tons by my house so all i'm concerned with is how rideable it is. Is there a lot of trails? I'm guessing it was a good experience if you said your going back.