Yuasa ytz10s

I emailed Turntech last week about a 5Ah battery, he refered me to www.quickaccessories.com.au who is the Aussie distributor for thier batteries. They will set you back I think $240 with free postage. Shorai are out of stock at the moment and because of the Japan earthquake they were not going to have any stock for another couple of weeks. Unless you can find someone in the States to ship you a battery, I think that would work out heaps cheaper at the moment. I bought a battery off ebay from batteryman (from Sydney) or something like that for $85~ plus $20 postage 12 months ago it was the same as the YTZ10S but then you need to mod your battery box to take it.

I have one of these in my stroker...Awesome cranking...Low price..?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/YTZ10S-SEALED-MOTORCYCLE-BATTERY-AGM-TECHNOLOGY-/300452011119?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f455dc6f#ht_4462wt_768

Eddie does a custom bracket to enable easy fitting...

Whoa. Wish I got one of those. Claiming 220 cca! I got another cheaper brand one today. $120 the dam thing only just started it too. And only twice. I have a suspicion it was half flat when I got it. Its now on the charger. The guy assured me it would spin my motor. But I don't think he realizes what with high compression is like to start. Oh well hopefully better luck tomorrow. ?

Whoa. Wish I got one of those. Claiming 220 cca! I got another cheaper brand one today. $120 the dam thing only just started it too. And only twice. I have a suspicion it was half flat when I got it. Its now on the charger. The guy assured me it would spin my motor. But I don't think he realizes what with high compression is like to start. Oh well hopefully better luck tomorrow. ?

Yeah .. BTW ,the CCA is suppose to be 240 on that one I gave the link for....

Some guys will tell you want the customer wants to hear to make a sale....?

should be betterer once you give it a good over night charge....

I used to have pull my bike rearward in gear to get it just after compression stroke so I could crank it with the starter....

But not now with 240cca....:cheers:

Yeah .. BTW ,the CCA is suppose to be 240 on that one I gave the link for....

Some guys will tell you want the customer wants to hear to make a sale....?

should be betterer once you give it a good over night charge....

I used to have pull my bike rearward in gear to get it just after compression stroke so I could crank it with the starter....

But not now with 240cca....?

I had to do the exact same thing to get mine to start. I'l see how it goes, might have to get one like yours. It's seeming like the kickstartEr kit would of been worth it now....