Sign in to follow this  

Washington Mt.Baker Motor Cycle club poker run

This should have been posted on the nma web site, even though its not an offcial nma event. :thumbsup: Two days notification with an enduro this weekend. I would like to have attend and could have had there been more notification.

I've heard the first two practices scheduled at Hannegan MX were cancelled once for snow and another for too much rain. Might this be cancelled too if its too wet? What is KTM demo day? I have a 300 XCW but would really like to compare it to a 350SX, 450 XCW, and 450 EXC.

I've heard the first two practices scheduled at Hannegan MX were cancelled once for snow and another for too much rain. Might this be cancelled too if its too wet? What is KTM demo day? I have a 300 XCW but would really like to compare it to a 350SX, 450 XCW, and 450 EXC.

Hi Spudseller,

We missed U at the Kilted Duck last weekend,lots O fun and no rain.

This is the 3rd weather cancellation for Thurs nite MX but it just might happen on Sunday.you could call Kevin At Mt Baker MotoSport and ask him what models will be there 3606764096

Hey Kapten. Looks like you and your boy had fun. I had Easter duties. See you at Walker sometime. You can show me funky town. I rode it on the Webfoot but can't remember where or how to get to it.

Packed and wet from what i saw. We did the MX practice and the guys that were going by in the poker run were mud from head to toe...

Like spin said "WET and MUDDY" we ran the off road loop, and yes we were covered from head to toe. Ended running the mx tack for the rest of the time, much happier:thumbsup: but it was still fun either way:ride:

What demo bikes were there?

I remember the following: 250sx, 350sx, 450xcw6days, I think a 530 and a 300. I could be off a little but thats what I remember.

• Like 1

I remember the following: 250sx, 350sx, 450xcw6days, I think a 530 and a 300. I could be off a little but thats what I remember.

Thanks. I don't feel so bad for missin it now. None of those currently interest me...well, maybe the Six Days.

Thanks again :thumbsup: