Sign in to follow this  

License Plate bracket for XR400 .........

I'm looking for a certain style of license plate holder and I'm having a hard time finding one. I like the "type 2" on this web-site but I can't get a response from them, makes ya wonder?

http://www.fourstrokesonly.com/LicensePlateHolder3.html

Any other ideas from the collective knowledge? Arizona is getting tough to deal with so I'm dual sporting to prevent the "hassle". We're turning into a California (no flame wars intended).

Cheers,

Barn

I want one of those as well for my 400. Let me know if you get ahold of them.

I'll keep trying, if I get ahold of them I'll just get an extra for you. If you decide not to get it, I'll just have a spare.

Cheers,

Barn

I'll keep trying, if I get ahold of them I'll just get an extra for you. If you decide not to get it, I'll just have a spare.

Cheers,

Barn

Dude You Rock !!! Let me know I will put a check in the mail when/if you get them!

Thanks, Matt

Any Luck ???

None whatsoever. I've been sending daily e-mails and his phone's answering machine won't except any more messages. :thumbsup::confused:

I'm trying to find something similar that will work, so far no luck.

Cheers,

Make one. Find a local metal supply (IMS in Phoenix as an example) and buy a piece of .090 scrap 6061 sheet. Not hard to make, and might cost you $5?

why not just bolt it to the fender, works well for me and i allready had the holes in the fender from the po. keeps it up high so no worries about loosing the plate, unless i loose half the fender, but at that point there would proably be other things to worry about.

You know the owner of that website is active on the TT Forums, I've spoke with him before and my buddy has ordered stuff. He takes awhile (sometimes longer than you'd think) but I've never heard of a problem.

Make one. Find a local metal supply (IMS in Phoenix as an example) and buy a piece of .090 scrap 6061 sheet. Not hard to make, and might cost you $5?
Bingo. You might add a little room for the inspection sticker some states require.