Sign in to follow this  

2011 "xr250"

how long is 300mm and how much is 115kg in american lol

just a rough guess, about a foot and 240 pounds

how long is 300mm and how much is 115kg in american lol

Pretty good?

12 inches

191 pounds or something like that

WOW.... a quick wiki search says it's a Portuguese company. This solves the "I want an simple air cooled bike but in modern trim" problem. I like these bikes. I wonder what the price point would be.

WOW.... a quick wiki search says it's a Portuguese company.

Ya, I noticed their Contact webpage has their address as:

Rua de Santana, 91

4620-510 Pias, Lousada

PORTUGAL

Gas tank under the seat??? Interesting.

Edited by markgoodall

Not a bad looking bike. I wonder how dependable it is and the quality of it's build? I'll be interested to see if this thing comes to the States and the price it will have if it does.

the frame looks weird ...... but I still like it a LOT

thanks for the conversions,i really like the looks of that bike and the aircooled motor definately hint at XR,i wonder if it will have the same realiability,parts avalibilty and price{also wonder about my spelling lol}the frame looks like it might come disassemble in some different spots than we re used to

Good simple bike, but am I the only person that doesn't like electric start? Maybe when I'm old/older or have a few more knee surgeries I'll be able to appreciate it.

maybe, I wont own another bike without electric start

i ll second that...are you in the 40+ club megadeath?{great band by the way}

i ll be 41 in a couple weeks,still feel like im in my late 20s early 30s though,though my knee is killin me from the crash on sunday and i probably would have been back truckin around on it already if i was like 5/10 years younger lol

every time I crash I feel older

my ribs still hurt like hell from a crash 3 weeks ago, maybe I should not have gone riding last weekend or the weekend before lol

Very interesting, I too wonder what the price and availability would be? It might make a good commuter, or light duty dual-sport. It looks to be all cast aluminum, and I have seen cast al. from other countries that I wouldnt trust very far. Hey Megadeth I will send you my two teenagers, and when they pass you up you will want to get really fit to keep it from happening. I am 45, and have to maintain a pretty decent workout schedule to keep my seventeen year old behind me:lol: