Riding in/around Ithaca?

NewYork

Hey guys, I just moved to Ithaca recently and I'm looking for some people to ride with (and places to ride!).

I'm primarily a motocrosser, but I can get through the trails pretty good as well- if I'm on a bike I'm happy, rain or shine!

For trails I can't help you much unless you're street-legal.

Dave

Check out the Ithaca Dirt Riders. They put on the Speedsville Enduro.

Oh sweet- just checked their website and their monthly meeting is right near my house. I'll try to make the next one!

It's not like you ride anyway :thumbsup:

It's not like you ride anyway :thumbsup:

Screw you mark haha. I just got the bike back together last night- started first kick:banana:

I also just found out that I dont fit in my size 32 riding gear any more... time to hit the gym:banghead:

old post but check out www.dirteaters.net. western ny based dirt bike forum. great people on there.

We can always use new members, contact Charlie or Ozzy!

http://ithacadirtriders.com/

Oh sweet- just checked their website and their monthly meeting is right near my house. I'll try to make the next one!

I should have scrolled a bit further. Sorry!

They retired Norm from recruiting duties?

Dave

They retired Norm from recruiting duties?

Dave

Not sure where Norm is. I saw him at our banquet back in Feb. I am not around too much anymore...:smirk:

Went to the royal court last month and didn't see anyone there! I asked around and everyone looked at me like I had 2 heads so I left!

Do they still meet regularly as stated on their site?

Went to the royal court last month and didn't see anyone there! I asked around and everyone looked at me like I had 2 heads so I left!

It was always 1st tuesday of the month when I was attending.

It's been awhile, though.

Dave

Don't know why no one was there. It has been quite a while since I have made the meetings. I am one of those guys that shows up the day of the events to help out. Too much going on at home...

Give Charlie a call!

The meeting this past month was in speedsville so that members could do some trail work for the upcoming harescrambles. Contact Charlie to find out work dates. They are an oportunity to do a bit of possible riding along with the trail work

Looks good to me! Now, when can a ditch chores for a day and head down...

I've hit the border area a little, years ago, only about as far west as owego though.

Dave

Looks good to me! Now, when can a ditch chores for a day and head down...

I've hit the border area a little, years ago, only about as far west as owego though.

Dave

We have our enduro coming up so extra set of hands is always welcome. We usually work a couple hours and then ride the trails until you cannot move anymore.