What should I get next?

I'm looking for ways to improve my 02' cr250r

speed,power,handling,etc

looking for suggestions on things to get for increaced power/performance.

so far i have:

factory connection suspension

fmf fatty pipe

fmf shorty silencer

airstriker carb

vforce reeds

any suggestions?

Is your suspension properly sprung? Is it valved for your style of riding?

I hear that the rad valve responds better than the v-force. You may want to try some motor mods, porting, and squish band clearance.

you could try advancing the timing. just take the fly wheel cover off, on a honda on the bottom stator blot there is a timing lock plate with a small in it. you can it off, loosen the other stator bolt and turn it alittle way clockwise alittle and it will give it a harder hit and alittle more throttle response. if you want to put it back at the stock setting just install the little plat on the bottom bolt and it will set it at stock setting.

I'm looking for ways to improve my 02' cr250r

speed,power,handling,etc

looking for suggestions on things to get for increaced power/performance.

so far i have:

factory connection suspension

fmf fatty pipe

fmf shorty silencer

airstriker carb

vforce reeds

any suggestions?

What type of riding do you do? Im sure that you know this but the way you "improve" a bike has a lot of variables. The ways that I improved my 91 CR500 for single track would suck on my 01 CR500 used for dunes. Same bike... but very different mods to improve them. Also, how much are you looking to spend and what are goals? i.e. HP > reliability or vise versa? Since you have a fatty and an airstriker, I am assuming low end is important to you also?

What type of riding do you do? Im sure that you know this but the way you "improve" a bike has a lot of variables. The ways that I improved my 91 CR500 for single track would suck on my 01 CR500 used for dunes. Same bike... but very different mods to improve them. Also, how much are you looking to spend and what are goals? i.e. HP > reliability or vise versa? Since you have a fatty and an airstriker, I am assuming low end is important to you also?

yes, i mosty do track/trail riding.

and i think reliability is more important to me

If you think you need more power, get a big bore kit. Bolt on mods like exhaust, etc. will only offer minimal power gains and really only change the power characteristics.

try some differant sprocket sizes and maybe a new main jet, then again you could also bore out your cylinder and get new pistin and rings for some more compression little more performance

get the head milled for more compretion, itll give you more bottom end pull.