2011 Nambotin 300..WOW!

I'm currently in negotiation with the wife to attempt to get my name on the list for one. I have an awesome dealer close by; I just cant go behind the spouses back for this big of a purchase ?.

I'm currently in negotiation with the wife to attempt to get my name on the list for one. I have an awesome dealer close by; I just cant go behind the spouses back for this big of a purchase ?.

sweet... hope you get it done.. what part of TX ?.amarillo here.. my first gg is the 01 which i stll have.. just bought an 08 300.. it is way cool.. could not afford new right now either..

you might as well sign up on the gg forum...

http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/

jay

sweet... hope you get it done.. what part of TX ?.amarillo here.. my first gg is the 01 which i stll have.. just bought an 08 300.. it is way cool.. could not afford new right now either..

you might as well sign up on the gg forum...

http://www.gasgasrider.org/forum/

jay

Yup already registered there been lurking for a year or so. I live in Frisco just north of Dallas. I wish I would have test ridden one the day I had a chance to; but was more worried about my kid at his first race ?

WOW is right! Man did you have to post that pic LOL. I may have to get on that list. I mean I love my 2010 EC300 but..... WOW! The GasGas bikes are simply awesome. Hey I see they aren't running the Ohlins TTX on the front now hummm.

The price of bikes that are already there wont go up, but because they are only making the nambos towards the end of the 2011 motorcycle year, when they get imported they cost more because the euro v usd is different than when the standard 2011s are imported.

BTW, the 2010 nambo cost 17.5k in NZD. the standard 2011 300 is 13k iirc, now when you convert nzd to usd, we pay A LOT more for the same thing than you do state side.