[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

new mx vid from yesterday

nice ridin man.. my mother lives out there in colorado i fkin love it out there.. was tht thunder valley? last time i was out there went to burthod i think thtz how its spelled... place was ok, fast track pritty easy nothing to technical....

Another awesome vid! Keep them coming!

On a side note...I'm damn jealous you get to ride that track AND ride so often. I picked up my new (to me) YZF 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten to ride it because of all this rain we're getting on the east coast.

How did u embed the video?

You embed the video by grabbing the ID of the video and wrapping it around the Forums tags. For example, Your videos URL is

OQyr41r-pRw is the ID of your YouTube video. Copy that and paste that between the youTube tags like this, OQyr41r-pRw[/youtube*] Do not embed any of the extra tags like "&feature=channel_video_title". Noticed how I put the asterisk * at the end. I did this because it would automatically embed your video if I didnt put that in. When your ready post is just like I mentioned in my example minus the asterisk and the forum will automatically embed the video in your threads.

If you are not sure of the ID of the video click on the "Share" button below your video and it will give you the ID.

You embed the video by grabbing the ID of the video and wrapping it around the Forums tags. For example, Your videos URL is

OQyr41r-pRw is the ID of your YouTube video. Copy that and paste that between the youTube tags like this, OQyr41r-pRw[/youtube*] Do not embed any of the extra tags like "&feature=channel_video_title". Noticed how I put the asterisk * at the end. I did this because it would automatically embed your video if I didnt put that in. When your ready post is just like I mentioned in my example minus the asterisk and the forum will automatically embed the video in your threads.

If you are not sure of the ID of the video click on the "Share" button below your video and it will give you the ID.

sweet! thanks dude