Sign in to follow this  

I want to BUY a 2011 CRF450R

Does any one know a sales man at any dealer that is not a complete jack ass?

Temecula Motor Sports just quoted me $10,322.00 for a 2011 CRF 450r. Unreal. NC House of Motocyces is quoting 8200.00 OTD

I am Temecula IE So Cal looking for a 2011 CRF450R I have a letter from the financial company stating much they will lend me.

Does any one know a sales man at any dealer that is not a complete jack ass?

Temecula Motor Sports just quoted me $10,322.00 for a 2011 CRF 450r. Unreal. NC House of Motocyces is quoting 8200.00 OTD

I am Temecula IE So Cal looking for a 2011 CRF450R I have a letter from the financial company stating much they will lend me.

What are you talking about?! Look at the below listing from Temecula.

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2011-Honda-CRF450R--97531698

Why would they quote you over 2 grand more than MSRP?

L A Cyclesports (OTD Cyclesports) is $7899, price includes all fees. 1-310-677-5800. I know many people who have purchased from there, no B S, and no I do not work for them.

I called Temecula Sports and mentioned the 6999 ad ... they said that bike was already sold ....but there would be another one coming soon.

6999 + 1200 frieght and setup + tax and reg fees + "my mamma just had triple bypass heart surgey and I need money" fees.

He wouldn't give an OTD price on the phone (his manager wouldn't let him), but if I'd come down to Temecula, he'd work with me.

Ahh......I don't really need a new bike right now.

Edited by holeshot

I called Temecula Sports and mentioned the 6999 ad ... they said that bike was already sold ....but there would be another one coming soon.

6999 + 1200 frieght and setup + tax and reg fees + "my mamma just had triple bypass heart surgey and I need money" fees.

He wouldn't give an OTD price on the phone (his manager wouldn't let him), but if I'd come down to Temecula, he's work with me.

Ahh......I don't really need a new bike right now.

That's complete BS how they try doing that... I know for a fact my boy got his 2011 CRF450 OTD here in FL for $7350.00

I bought my 11 towards the end of March and got it for $7300 OTD. 2 weeks ago I was talking to a guy at an open practice. He was asking me about anything I've done to my 11 because he had bought one too. Turns out he bought it at the same dealership I bought mine at and he worked there, but just got fired. He paid list price for his. No discount, no nothing. Not even the $800 Honda bonus bucks being offered at the time.

A 2011 crf 450r for me cost was $6,717 OTD

The dealer was in winter garden fl

damn so much cheaper for you guys! i paid 7600 at LA honda. we have bought 5 bikes from them now. no hassle, and cheapest prices.

you guys get your bikes for that cheap?

all our new 450s down here cost upward of $11,000.

last years models run out for $9,500-10,000

i saw a 09 yam here on ebay, new for $9,000 lol.

and our dollar is above parity with you

you guys got it real cheap

would definately go used. the shipping frieght cost is the cost that the dealers spend to get the bikes to the dealers. so u have to pay for it. i would travel to get a used than rather buy from the dealer.

A 2011 crf 450r for me cost was $6,717 OTD

The dealer was in winter garden fl

Wow that is good, I thought I got a damn good deal. I bet you got it at the $800 honda bucks, i got mine when it was $500

Wow that is good, I thought I got a damn good deal. I bet you got it at the $800 honda bucks, i got mine when it was $500

Yea I got the $800 honda bucks and also we did buy two 2009 crf 150r at the same time so the guy was wanting to deal to sell 3 bikes at one time.

Ron.

Too bad you cant buy them like you would any other pc. of equipment or tooling. Just make the deal on the phone, transfer money or use the card, couple of days later a guy in brown shorts kicks it out of the truck in your front yard.

I can see the need for dealer setups and stuff if you are licencing it for public roads but really, its not that different from a lawn mower or chainsaw.

Well after 20 calls to every D-bag salesman on the planet.... I ended where I started at North County House of Motor cycles. 7640.00 OTD As I am signing the papers my cell rings and the butt-plug salesman at Temecula says he has a great deal for me but…

You guessed it…. I need to come down to Temecula Motors Sports … Gee I have never heard of “get them in the door” and we will use “pressure sales”…. Fn’ D-bag…

I tell him "I am signing right now for 7640 OTD" He say “wow I don’t know how they can sell it so cheap” I say “dude I told you I was buying a bike TODAY you had your chance”

Any way I love the bike and I just bought my 13 yr old a 07 CRF 150 and he wants to get matching graphics, for any “dad” out there you know how cool it is when your kid wants to be like his Dad!! Awesome! Also my buddy said “wow you are whipping the sh!t out of that thing and its your first day on it!!” life is good…. : )

BTW I have a great 2005 crf 450 for sale!!!!

BTW I lived Sarasota FL 5 years ago and now back in So Cal Bikes are way cheaper there as is everything. Have a buddy from Fl send you a cycle trader and you will start thinking that having one shipped to SoCal isnt abad idea....

Thx! for the replies!