Low RPM Bog

After the bike has been running a while & the bike is hot (not boiling over or not close), a Low RPM Boggle will develop. After I open her up a bit, the Bog will disappear, but will reappear a short time later when doing Single Track. Anyone else develop or notice this on their bike or other 4T's???

Nope. Mine's been spot on.

Try the O-ring mod. Easy fix and successful 80% of the time.

Its not that Bog. Already has the JD Kit & O-Ring Mod. Sounds like a Rich Burbble to me. I'll try turning the fuel screw in.

Its not that Bog. Already has the JD Kit & O-Ring Mod. Sounds like a Rich Burbble to me. I'll try turning the fuel screw in.

I'm willing to bet your exactly right with the fuel screw. My was set for much colder weather and I had to richen it up [turn out] a 1/4 turn to fix the exact problem your describing. Let us know if that's the problem:thumbsup:

I believe the GAS WAS BOILING, CAUSING A VAPOR LOCK. I applied a Thermal Tank Shield to the bottom of the OEM KLX Tank & ran her in 90 degree Heat w/tight ST & DID NOT have the problem. So again, another GREAT Product from Hyde Racing.....