Sign in to follow this  

09 KLX Supermoto

I want to thank everyone for helping me with my questions lately! I have been buisy adding some goodies to my street legal SM. I rejetted carb,put stock headlight back on,Added Brembo 320 rotor,and added a Motomaster 4 piston caliper. Hope you like!

BrentsBirthday418.jpg

BrentsBirthday417.jpg

BrentsBirthday416.jpg

BrentsBirthday415.jpg

How do you like your PC exhaust?

and wondering where you got your supermoto setup? Im guessing from motostrano. do you know any other places? thanks

I bought it already in sm trim. It has stock hubs laced to Excel rims. If you go to www.supermotojunkie.com there are several used sets of sm wheels for sale. Motostrano is also a good source of sm parts. Ebay is also a good place to look for sm wheels

PC pipe is nice. I have a '10 kx exhaust to mount. I hate the stock klx header. Kinda rediculous to have to loosen it to change the oil....

Here here. 70mph in 3rd with 14/40 gearing on Warp 9's with Shinko 705's. A work in progress. All white plastics and graphics soon.

KLXsupermotard.jpg

I dig the Kendas! :thumbsup: Goosedog offered me his used Distanzas but I turned him down.... I like riding dirt on slicks.....lol. I think the 14/40 will be a good gear for our area. Bet you will be lofting the front wheel out of alot of the tight turns around here!

Dig the bike mux, also love that jacked up stand....:thumbsup:

Jacked up? I live on the side of a mountain,thats how I keep it level! Lol