avoid future mistakes!!!

Hi guys first of all thanks for reading this post.

today on the way back from the track i was thinking to myself how we can help each other avoid future mistakes.

ill start off by giving this explanation and a way to prevent it!

i was doing this jump and notice that my front end was way too high and when i landed lucky me i hung on to the bars and survived a horrible almost crash.

after that incident i kept on riding and learned how to hit the back breaks even on small jumps just to get that feeling instead of freezing in mid air!!

it helped a ton!!

anything that you guys learned the hard way and can help us prevent it in the future please let us know:)

it can be whoops, jumps, turns, body position etc.........

thanks;)

Don't get hotheaded trying to pull a wholeshot and forget to read the terrain for bumps so that you won't get thrown over the bars :thumbsup:

Don't get hotheaded trying to pull a wholeshot and forget to read the terrain for bumps so that you won't get thrown over the bars :thumbsup:

Definitely a good one, especially if youre ahead of the pack.

If youre coming up wide open on a 2-3 foot wide rut that runs across the trail, DO NOT LET OFF THE GAS, that will let your front wheel drop into the rut and you just get catapulted forward off the bike.

Definitely a good one, especially if youre ahead of the pack.

I was ahead of the pack by a good bit......:thumbsup:

dont forget to turn your steering damper down from 7/8 back to 1/2 after high speed washboard and before jumping small tabletops lol

Super appriciate all the info.....

Those are things I didn't know about so thanks a ton:)