Sign in to follow this  

Nevada 2010 Virginia City Grand Prix

i think i am. i havent signed up yet cause i was playing it by ear but i think i'll race it for my 1st time!

i think i am. i havent signed up yet cause i was playing it by ear but i think i'll race it for my 1st time!

I haven't signed up yet still trying to decide if i want to do it haha, It will be my first time also. Ive had friends and family race it in the past and they tell me its a blast but one hell of an accomplishment to finish it! Im sure if i grow the balls it will be worth it just to say I did it. Who knows if I do it I might never want to stop. :thumbsup:

quoted from their website-

"This year's course is 25-30 miles and very fun. Lots of two-track mining roads, single track and rocky, hard pack. Course elevation 5000-7000 feet. Moderate to high speed. We have radio communications & medical crews all over the course. Course is 10 feet wide by order of BLM."

Edited by infamy

What a great time. It was fast and wide. Too bad they didn't run Struoo Canyon

it was fun, i had a great time. i could have done without crashing and messing up my arm and radiator though...lol

i have some gopro footage, i'll post it up when i get around to editing and uploading it to youtube.

I signed up Friday and got 390. only got 2 laps, ate it in the gravel just after the start, and got stuck at the bottleneck for 30 min.

The rocky uphill was fun on the second lap w/o 200 other riders clogging it up.

Saw a lot of guys with cameras, so I'm awaiting more footage.

heres some helmetcam footage from sunday

Kind of off topic, but how do you like the 350? My next bike will either be a 350 xc-f or a 400 xc-w.

i love it! i came off a crf 250, and this thing is soo much faster. im really liking the e-start too :thumbsup:

heres the second part of the video i took on sunday with a little crash at 11:40