Clicker settings, stock ones needed

04 YZ250, stock clicker setings for whole suspension? mine is wayyyoff.

bouncy yet soft in the rear and stiffer up front with quick rebound. its all wacked out. anyone know ofthe stock setting?:thumbsup:

do a search for yamaha owners handbook on gooogle. download the manual and you will have much more information than just the stock clicker setting :thumbsup:

04 YZ250, stock clicker setings for whole suspension? mine is wayyyoff.

bouncy yet soft in the rear and stiffer up front with quick rebound. its all wacked out. anyone know ofthe stock setting?:confused:

To get the stock setting for any of the clickers screw them in all the way to the stop, then back them off until they stop clicking.

Divide by two. If it comes out to be 13 add or subtract one. There are the stock clicker settings for any of the circuits.

Stock settings mean nothing. You need to adjust the clickers until you get the ride you want. In your case it sounds like you want to screw the rebound clickers in a couple of clicks and possibly back off on the fork compression.

Be sure to report back on what works. :thumbsup:

i will do that as soon as i get my bike here, but thanks i just needed somewhere to start from lol.