CR250R Suspension

Hi guys,

Anyone know any website that sell the front and rear suspension kit for CR250R? I want some suggestion from you guys because my suspensions are too old but I don't know much about it. Thanks

Duncan, you live in Vietnam?

IF so, you want to know where to buy suspension in Vietnam , or are you looking to have it shipped to Vietnam?

What year's your CR250?

Yes, I live in Vietnam but now I'm studying in USA. My CR250 is 1998. I look for the OEM part but it was too expensive, almost $1000 for each side :thumbsup: . They do not sell any part for dirt bike in Vietnam because there isn't any dealer there.

Yes, I live in Vietnam but now I'm studying in USA. My CR250 is 1998. I look for the OEM part but it was too expensive, almost $1000 for each side :thumbsup: . They do not sell any part for dirt bike in Vietnam because there isn't any dealer there.

Yea, I know what you mean about no dealer support. I just came back from Ho chi minh city from a Tet celebration vacation, and all that's there are scooters, scooters, scooters.

What exactly are you looking for?

If you're looking for a way to modify the valving, then for someone w/ absolutely no experience w/ suspension tuning, the best I can suggest is the kit from Racetech.

http://racetech.com/HTML_FILES/GVWHYGV.html

What I do like about the racetech kit is that the kit provides you with everything you need to revalve your fork and shock, plus a spreadsheet showing you exactly how to stack the shims in a particular configuration, and shows you the level of firm/soft you will get. With this kit, it gives you some baseline to start with, and then you can go back into the suspension and modify it from there, w/ documentation, so you will know which path to take. ALso, you get a 30 day internet password to their database of shimstack, plus tech support if you run into problems w/ installing the kit.

YOu can buy the kit through racetech.com or through any dealer or internet places because Racetech sells through Parts Unlimited, a distributor of all things dirt bike related.

YOu also want to buy a complete seal kit for the forks and a complete seal kit for the shock plus about 5 quarts of 5w suspension fluid.

I've used Pivot Works Seal kit w/ great success. The complete kit for the forks will include new bushings, seals, wipers, and all the orings needed for complete overhaul:

http://www.pivotworks.com/ProductInfo.aspx?item_id=1143

This is for your shock:

http://www.pivotworks.com/ProductInfo.aspx?item_id=1744

YOu're looking at about $500 total....đó là nhiều đồng

Actually, I'll go back this summer and check what really happen to my fork. Maybe the there are some scratches on the tube because sometime I saw oil coming out. Anw, thanks for your help and I like your last sentence haha.

Do you have facebook?