NYK and the 2-stroke

I think most of you guys have seen this vid: http://motocross.transworld.net/1000110652/videos/team-27-two-stroke-fever/

But now is speculation time! He said that he would consider riding one if he hooked up with Mitch Payton with the engine and stuff, and couple days later he were rocking that bike with all new Pro Circuit pipe and some special parts...

http://motocross.transworld.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/441/files/it77rideday_airdavis/IMG_4769%20copy.jpg

I mean - how epic would it be, if Wey would ride the two-stroke in the Nationals!? At least in some races. It's sad but true that 250 2-stroke isn't as fast as 450 these days, but in certain conditions it could very well have a chance in my opinion, especially if Mitch had done some magic for the thing...

Edited by Ud_Luz
Profanity.

I am a big NW27 fan, but I think its obvious he prob wont win a race. He might as well run a 2T and become a huge fan favorite haha.

Agreed:thumbsup: He would be the most talked about racer of the series.

MAX!!!

It's a smart publicity move if he does and honestly what does he have to lose? I can see it happening for like the last race of supercross of something. I would still have rather seen Cedric through who is a two stroke rider try. I hope be does it.

All Nick has to do is say he's considering it and he's got more people rooting for him just for that fact.

So what if the rules are against you? Running the 2t would make you a cult favorite. I see big non MX sponsor dollars here.

-Kerry

A very smart move for a mid-pack guy. He might as well do something to make himself stand out. What's the old saying....It doesn't matter what they are saying about you as long as they are talking about you.

How anyone can tolerate the noise of a 2 stroke is beyond me. And I don't mean loudness, I'm talking straight annoying and irritating factor. I'm not sure I've heard a noise more grating on my ears.

You haven't spent too much time around women, have you??

MAX!!!

• Like 1