Sign in to follow this  

kx 2002 find

Cool, but $5K cool?

Husqvarna has a 1987 430 automatic new the crate in their museum in Sweden. Probably because no one wanted the AT's!

Very good find, but my 05 YZ250 new in spring 06 was only 5200 OTD... 10 years old? He could probably get around 4k to the right KX enthusiast!! :thumbsup:

I remember an EBAY add a couple years ago advertising one of each major brand 2t 250 from 06.. They had in the add, "Get your two stroke collection while they make em!" Something like 18k for the four of em.. An RM, a YZ, a KX and a CR.. All in crates.. That would have been a cool collection.. :confused:

I remember that guy too. I think it was a 2007 KX, RM, CR, and a 2009 YZ. He speculated that the YZ was teh last year and of course, it wasn't. :thumbsup:

Cool, but $5K cool?

Husqvarna has a 1987 430 automatic new the crate in their museum in Sweden. Probably because no one wanted the AT's!

my dad had one of those.....there was nothing good about it. it was more deadly then anything.

Very good find, but my 05 YZ250 new in spring 06 was only 5200 OTD... 10 years old? He could probably get around 4k to the right KX enthusiast!! :thumbsup:

I remember an EBAY add a couple years ago advertising one of each major brand 2t 250 from 06.. They had in the add, "Get your two stroke collection while they make em!" Something like 18k for the four of em.. An RM, a YZ, a KX and a CR.. All in crates.. That would have been a cool collection.. :confused:

I saw 10 years old and thought you were nuts. THEN I did the math. Man...I feel old.

I rode one of these the day it was purchased back in 02. I woudl have hated to pay 5k for it back then...