Sign in to follow this  

Interesting MXA article

It really illustrates one of the best things about riding dirt bikes... that it is like 80% rider 20% bike.

GREAT article! I feel like I can honestly say that I felt the same exact way when I switched from my 08YZ450f to my 06YZ250. In certain instances I was and probably still am at a slight speed disadvantage due to how much more demanding the 2t bike is to ride, but at the end of the day loading up after a great day of moto I have a huge grin on my face and the thought in the back of my mind that says, "I cant wait to ride this thing again, what a blast!" I can honestly say that there have been many instances on the smoker that had me actually laughing out loud inside of my helmet. Thats when you know you are enjoying a great ride!

I have said it before and I will say it again, to me it is all about smiles per gallon, not seconds off on the stopwatch...

A giggle and smile inside the helmet is the BEST indicator of a good ride. My first ride on my new (to me) YZ144 a couple weekends ago had me doing that.. In fact, the laughter was such that my sides ached.. It was literally THAT much fun :thumbsup:

i ride a 4 stroke but that is definitely when you know your having a good time. i cleared the whole track at my local park and after i got done i started smiling and giggling and then i started yelling super loud. everyone was looking at me like i was nuts. but it was awesome in my eyes :thumbsup:

i ride a 4 stroke but that is definitely when you know your having a good time. i cleared the whole track at my local park and after i got done i started smiling and giggling and then i started yelling super loud. everyone was looking at me like i was nuts. but it was awesome in my eyes :thumbsup:

... and then you woke up from your wet dream and you were still at band camp:banana:

• Like 1

... and then you woke up from your wet dream and you were still at band camp:banana:

That sweet burn reminds me of pre mix in the morning... Ymmm :thumbsup:

Two strokes rule four strokes mix cement :confused:

That sweet burn reminds me of pre mix in the morning... Ymmm :thumbsup:

Two strokes rule four strokes mix cement :worthy:

its more like 4 strokes rule and 2 strokes trim my moms weeds :confused: