Auto clutch is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike--

Just finished testing the xr400 dyna ring , we are aiming for filling orders in a week or so.

We are pricing it at 449.00 plus shipping. It comes with new fibers and steel plates as well.

What do think?

Dave at Revloc

Dyna ring is where you keep the clutch lever isnt it? Like a trail version of the rev lok? $449 sounds better than a grand, that's for sure!

a year too late, gave up waiting and sold my xr

Will the clutch lever still be usable as "override"? Thanks.

Just ordered the Dyna-Ring for my XR400. Will give a review when I get to use it.. 439.00 plus shipping.

I just ordered mine also. Dave said they are ready to ship. Yes the clutch lever will still be useable.

Also Hi Hugo Satellite Mike here, You may remember me from San Carlos. Steve will be jealous we both have one.

Later Mike

Waiting for a review...

I just ordered mine also. Dave said they are ready to ship. Yes the clutch lever will still be useable.

Also Hi Hugo Satellite Mike here, You may remember me from San Carlos. Steve will be jealous we both have one.

Later Mike

:confused:

No jealousy here! I'm stoked that I won't have to wait for you guys so much from stalling out :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Yea but what about my ear problem in the sand
:thumbsup:
:confused: Yea but what about my rear :worthy: problem in the sand

Dyna Ring was on the porch when I got home from work today. Installed in in about 20 minutes after my 8 year old's baseball game; very easy. Rode for a coupe of minutes but it was 9:00 and my muffler needs repacking badly... didn't want to piss the neighbors off too bad. Looks promising, but I need to adjust the cable some more and then take if for a spin. Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

ok, how about an auto clutch for my 86 xr 250r. I need that!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup: Mine got here yesterday. Installed tonight, very easy. Started playing with it and I am starting to get pretty close on adjustment but ran out of time. Hope to get off work early so I can get it dialed in, then hope for a ride Sat., but most the stuff close still has way to much snow and the west desert is to flat, so I'll have to do some thinking
ok, how about an auto clutch for my 86 xr 250r. I need that!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke with Alan at Revloc 2 days ago. No plans to make an autoclutch for XR250 models. EVER....

I spoke with Alan at Revloc 2 days ago. No plans to make an autoclutch for XR250 models. EVER....

Yeah, Im getting that every where I look. I taught my wife how to ride. But, she hates shifting. I was hoping that it would happen but, I guess I have to suck it up and buy her a new bike to get an auto clutch. I dont buy new.... ever! I rebuild the old bikes to like new condition.

I hope that we haven't received a report from red47403 or satmike because they're out enjoying their new Dyna-rings so much that they don't want to come home. I'm anxious to hear a verdict on this.

Or maybe it's because I just noticed that it's Friday and they're probably at work. I sometimes forget these things working 4 - 10's every week.

How is the compression braking with this clutch?

Any added heat during riding?

How does it work?

Thanks,

Ken

I only got to mess with it for a short while today. What sucks is I don't have anywhere close I can ride off-road, so all my riding has been on the street so far.

So far I'm having a problem with the manual override - The clutch doesn't seem to be completely disengaging when I pull the lever in - can't find neutral. Doesn't really affect anything other than that. David at Revloc gave me some things to try.

woodsxr - Compression breaking seems to work just like normal. I have not seen any hotter temps yet in the minimal street riding I've done. So far it seems to work as expected: you can put the bike in gear, take off, shift, and stop with no clutch. It does have some pull when in gear and the clutch lever is out, but that is normal per the Revloc paperwork. It does seem like it would be next to impossible to stall the bike.

Obviously, I have some more adjusting / testing / RIDING to do before I can give a full report. I just wanted to give my first impressions to try to keep you animals at bay :thumbsup:

So far I am also having problems getting it adjusted. I called revloc but I was to late and just got a recording. Mine also does not like to disengage with the clutch pulled in and I tkink I have it adjusted to far out to not get it to slip when I blip the throttle. Red 47403 what suggestions did they give you? I don't want to pull the cover yet for internal adjustments. But I can sit still in gear with no clutch. Back to the garage. Still hoping to go for a ride tomorrow

I think I figured out why I can't get it to adjust. I have no oil in my clutch pack. Now I have a whole new problem to solve. It's always something. So for now no ride tomorrow.