Graphics for a White yz250f

Hey guys, I have an 09 yz250f. I am looking to get a graphics kit for it, but the only kits seem to be made for the blue bikes. Does anyone know where I can get a kit for the white plastic or have any pictures of white bikes with graphics.

Thanks,

-Bruce

013.jpg

09Yzf250-450.jpg

They are a few years old but you can still find them on Ebay for pretty cheap.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=92586

I like those, thanks

This is only a YZ250, but gives you an idea. I had Bryar at 180Decals.com do these...he was very easy to work with!

208219_2012245185048_1211317283_2478151_940560_n.jpg

205626_2012249465155_1211317283_2478159_2960999_n.jpg

Metal Mulisha graphics would be a good choice..

the blue graphics on the white plastics look very good. i have an 07 with with plastics and blue procircuit graphic kit on their and it really stands out. unless u want to go custom u can get anything. i found it really hard to find a production kit for the white bike..

Tparscrf250r,

I really like the boost/monster graphic. I want them! You said you saw some on ebay. I did a quick search and could only find partial sets. (Didn't include fork gaurds or backrounds). Were you able to find some complete sets?

Thanks!

Tparscrf250r,

I really like the boost/monster graphic. I want them! You said you saw some on ebay. I did a quick search and could only find partial sets. (Didn't include fork gaurds or backrounds). Were you able to find some complete sets?

Thanks!

A standard graphics kits won't come with all that stuff. It won't include backgrounds or fork guards. You need to buy those separate. OI has some full "Cosmetic kits" that come with everything, including a seat cover too. But you are almost always going to have to buy that stuff separate.

Like mentioned before, really any kit looks fine on the white plastics. Here is how mine came out:

DSCF0488.jpg

Tparscrf250r,

Thanks!

I did some searching and it looks like they are pretty scarce now. The only one I saw was on Bob's Cycle and it doesnt say what is included in the price.

http://www.bobscycle.com/browse.cfm/4,111614.html