1994 suzuki RM 125 issues

Hey guys,

I'm a dirtbike noob who just recently purchased a used bike. Was cheap and figured I was getting a good deal since the previous owner said he had just redone the entire top end.

Anyways recently I changed the throttle cable cuz the old one got frayed and now it won't start. It started up fine before we changed the cables but now its busted. My uncles, my friend and I have been looking at it for the past week but can't quite figure out what to do.

We put back everything in the Carbarator, checked all the jets, made sure it was getting gas and put in a brand new spark plug that sparks. I even tried pushing my uncle to make it start but nothing.

Please help really wanna ride again... haven't gotten to go after my first time which was like 3 weeks ago.

Thanks

O.K. Here is a common mistake, when you put in the throttle needle, did you put it in right? Or did you just jam it in there any way.. cause if it is stuck closed, then it wont get gas.

O.K. Here is a common mistake, when you put in the throttle needle, did you put it in right? Or did you just jam it in there any way.. cause if it is stuck closed, then it wont get gas.

I'm curious of this "common" mistake. How does one install a needle so that the bike can't get gas?