Yz 250 graphics??????

I have. 2000 yz 250 and I

Having a he!! Of a time finding graphics that are worth a $&&&. All I can find are just plain old yamaha kits? Anyone know were I can find some better ones or a store that has more options?

go with factory effex. they give a look similst to stock buy yet they're way better looking. great quality, great price! made my bike absolutely beautiful!!!

go with factory effex. they give a look similar to stock buy yet they're way better looking. great quality, great price! made my bike absolutely beautiful!

Decal works is my graphics company of choice. I really like MagikSC as well. Hes got some really good stuff as well as custom seat covers.

I agree with ftball90, i have a full custom set of decal works on my 450, and am planning some out for my yz, their t-4 graphics look phenomenal on anything and they are a great company to work with. i feel their semi-custom kits are worth the $$$ granted youl be looking at about $200 for shrouds and backgrounds, give or take $50 for custom color options, names, etc.

Twisted Skull MX call Troy @ 612-578-7066 $200 for the whole bike. His are the most durable I've used I race hare scrambles and have had the same set for 3 years and they still look awesome