do you ever feel like not riding?

I went out yesterday and i just didnt feel good out there and after about 45 minutes of riding i left because i didnt feel like riding. does anyone else ever feel like not riding some days? or am i a total outcast on this one? im kind of worried and i dont want to make a habit of feeling like this

I had about a month when I didn't feel like riding at all last year. Almost sold the bike and all my gear. About a month later there was a day that I had absolutely nothing to do and out of nowhere decided to head out to the track and do some riding, and I was over it. Other than that, I can't think of any time that I've said "I don't really feel like riding today".

i want to load the bike up and ride today, but we have wind gusts up to 30 right now and a couple weekends ago on a windy day i had the bike blown right out from under me. so im not goin riding lol.

the only time i feel like that is if i drank too much the night before. in which case i make myself go ride and just take it a little easier. i always feel better in the end. i only trail ride though no mx.

funny story, 2 years ago i went riding solo really hung over. i did around 20 miles of s.t. and ended up at a pass on a beautiful cool day still feeling pretty rough so i layed down in the sun and took a nap. i woke up after about 45 minutes really abruptly, stood up and looked around. there were cougar prints about 10 feet away from me that i'm pretty sure weren't there when i layed down. close call indeed. no more naps alone!

One day i was out on the trails and i didnt feel right while riding. Felt exhausted and just wasnt in the mood to ride. So I decided well at least to get a little more exercise i would go a little farther and faster. Ended up hitting something going over the handlebars and broke my arm. Bad thing was I wasnt riding with anyone so I had to walk to the nearest house and ask for help. So if you dont feel like riding dont go theres always tomorrow.

I have been racing with AVDRA for about a year and a half now and for a portion of that time, I was working the graveyard shift after racing all day. There were times when I didn't want to ride because I was so tired. I had a few crashes and I think fatigue was definitely part of it.

Now, when I'm pretty tired, I don't feel like riding, but that's about the only time.

I always feel like riding....even when I don't feel like riding. To explain. I may not feel like riding in at the beginning of the day, but then again I don't feel like doing anything that day. Then I head out for the trails and start off at sort of a mellow pace on the easy stuff. Usually I get perked up and into a more lively mode and rythm, then tackle more technical stuff. If I stay kind of blah, I just finish a somewhat shorter day on the easy stuff. If I still don't feel good at the end of a ride, I am probably coming down with a cold.